Chapter 29: A Sacrifice

Tybalt chuckled, "so you're challenging me? I do understand that you're the last helio female angel on earth, but that doesn't mean you can match the powers that I posses." He grins a diabolic smile, "it's actually a bit cute seeing you give me a threat."

Anger rages inside of you, how dare he mock you and laugh at your threats? Maybe once he see's you carry them out, you'll be able to slap that smirk off of his revolting face. A face that you were once in love with. You threw your ring up in the air, and watched as it transformed into a scepter. You flew into the air and began throwing dozens of helio balls at him, to which he with ease dodged. You began to grow frustrated as you watched him dodge every attack you threw at him. Attacks that would disintegrate any other angel.

You grew restless, and began panting. That's when Tybalt threw a bolt at you, and it hit you hard. You felt helpless and pathetic, you had no idea he was so strong. It made sense though, he was able to kidnap the queen and kill apollyon on his previous life. But you still had one thing up your sleeve.

"Darkness is what we thrive in, light is where we hide. But there are some that swing both ways, an example of who.. Is I." you sang, you repeated the words over and over again; and watched as Tybalt's eyes grew in fear.

"Don't tell me you're a-"

Your left wing suddenly turned black, and your hair took it's snow white color. Your eyes filled with blood and red rose petals began circulating you, your lips were as red as your eyes. This was the true Aurora, Tybalt never knew that you were a halfinx. You were the first, and possibly the last halfinx to ever step into the universe. An angel that not only was a helio and darkus angel, but also an angel that can use both light and negative energy at the same time. Such angels were killed at birth, due to the fact that they had the ability to destroy any given land or planet.

You watched as Tybalt's features grew serious, and you knew now that he had no intentions to keep you alive anymore.

He'd have to dispose of you and find you again in some other life form. He was after your life now, just like you were for his.

He licked his lips and smirked, "so you wanna play hard hon? Okay, hard let's play." and at that, he began flying towards you at full speed throwing black energy balls, and gray pointy feathers at you. You created a barrier around yourself, and successfully deflected every attack that came your way.

But he also had dodged every attack of yours, you became frustrated and started to use your helio energy to create a bow and arrow. You quickly started firing at him, anticipating his moves and firing at that direction. You got two hits, much to his annoyance as you watched him yell as the light energy burned and sizzled into his pure white skin.

You watched as he howled in anger, and a red light flashed in his eyes for mere seconds. He then began to laugh, a laugh of pure animalistic characteristics. A psychotic laugh.

"My little queen, you've successfully protected yourself; but left your poor vulnerable mother completely out in the open." he hollered, he began forming a massive energy ball and threw it at your mother's direction.

"Nooooooo!" you screamed, and flew towards the ball in order to stop it. You stepped in front of it and sucked all the energy in. You knew that you'd be able to take in all that negative energy since you yourself was also a darkus angel, but your poor mother was just a light angel; she'd surely perish if she got hit by it.

After sucking in all that energy, you fell to your knees and on all of your fours. You panted and greedily took your time to recollect your energy, but sadly; Tybalt had no intentions to wait for you to calm down and collect yourself. For you had just fallen in his trap, and it was time to strike.

You saw a dark blade being thrown at your direction, and you knew if it hit you; that'd be the end of you. You tried to get up but your muscles wouldn't let you, so all you could do, was sit and watch as death flew it's way towards you.

And you could do nothing but watch.

A skin ripping scream filled the air, and you realized that it came from you. You heard the sound of knife plunging into flesh, and saw blood drip everywhere. Black blood.

Blood that didn't belong to you.

Blood that belonged to

Jaron...