Chapter 10: Missing You

You watched as Hydron placed the gorgeous diamond ring onto your slender ring finger, He then stood up; and hugged you. "You can't imagine how long I've wanted to do this," He breathed into your hair. You laughed, "Wanted to propose me? Or hug me?" He parted from you, and pinched your nose lightly, "both"

You both started dancing for a while, although you were terrible at it; Hydron was quite talented. He twirled you around, and ignored you whenever you stepped onto his foot. "Hydron, I'm really bad at this. I'm so sorry," You apologized. He smiled, "You're doing great!" You both dance to the rhythm of the music, and you soon saw that the sun was beginning to set. You heard Hydron whisper,"Man are you beautiful." You whipped your head towards Hydron. He was staring at you intensely, this caused you to slightly blush, "Thank you."

You both soon decided to head on home, for you were beginning to feel very tired. You both started walking towards your house, you lean your head against Hydron's shoulder; while he put his arm around you. He started talking to you about life on Zeronic, and stories of him as a child. You imagined Hydron jr, and thought that he must have been the most adorablest thing ever. Eventually a half an hour passed, and you reached your house. "Well that was quick," Hydron shrugs, his hands casually in his pockets, "Time passes by so quickly when you're having fun."

"Shut up! You call 5 hours quick?" You laugh, while lightly shoving him. Hydron ruffles up your hair, and you reach out to ruffle his. Hydron smiles affectionately at you, he stares into your eyes with his eyelids midway. "I'd call eternity quick with you, if it meant that it'd end eventually." You blushed, his face turns slightly red, "Oh look! We're at your house! You'd better get inside before you catch a cold." He says.

You smile, "Yeah, we've been standing out here for a good ten minutes, and you just noticed? Your such a dweeb Hydron." You laugh, his face remains red; and he starts sneezing and coughing. "Hey, are you sick or something?" You place your hand on his forehead to see how high his body temperature was. It was pretty high.

~~

She placed her hand onto his forehead, her face showed an expression of worry and concern. He smiled thinking about how worried and adorable she looked at that moment. She starts to ask him questions like, did he eat? was he feeling alright? Why wasn't he answering any of her questions? He enjoyed seeing her mothering over him, maybe he should get sick more often~

~~

You both walked up towards the front door, and saw a note sitting on a swing in the porch. You walked over it and picked it up, you carefully opened it; and began to read it's content.

Hey Sweet Hearts!

Sorry I left unexpectedly, I hate to step out for a family emergency; your cousin Liz got really sick again. I already informed the security guards, so they'll be on high alert. Remember to close the door, and lock your windows; brush your teeth, and the usual. If you have any questions, just ask Clara (housemaid). See you two darlings in two weeks! And Congrats on your proposal (y/n)! Hydron consented me and your parents before he actually proposed you, we'll talk about you two when I get back.

Love Aunt Jane~

P.S: Be good little girls!

"Home alone for two whole weeks? Hey if you're having a party, be sure to call me!" Hydron teases while sticking his tongue out. You roll your eyes at him, "I'm not the type of party freak, and even if I did have a party; there's no way in hell I'd invite you." You say in a mocking tone. Hydron's expression was one of jealousy, like you had rejected him from the most coolest thing in the world; he raises an eyebrow at you. You take out the house keys from your pocket, and use it to open the main door.

You both walk inside the house, and head up the long stairs toward your room. You walk up the long stairs, and by the crystal chandelier that hung over you from the ceiling; your aunt was quite wealthy, and so coming over to her house was always fun. You went up to your room, and turned the doorknob, it stopped mid-way; signalling that it was locked at the moment. Assuming that it was locked because you had locked it on the way out, which was a bad habit of yours from back at home; you try to find a way to open it. You then take out a hair clip from your hair, which causes your curly hair to tumble down your face. You bend down, and attempt to try to pick the lock.

"But why? I'm REALLY cool, and everyone would love me!" You hear him whine, you hear a click from the door; signalling that the door had finally unlocked itself. You stand up and face Hydron who was standing behind you, as you open the door. "Because I don't have parties with guys over, and besides... who told you that you're cool in the first place? All you've been acting like today was a complete four year old." You stick out your tongue towards him. You swing the door open, you see Hydron grin a devilish smirk at you. He grins at you, and opens his mouth to say a comeback, but he stops. His smirk quickly turns from amusement, to shock.

"What the fucking hell?!?" You see his face turn from shock, to fury, and finally anger. First you were confused whether or not if he was offended by your comment, you've never even heard him curse before. You look into his dark blue orbs, and see that he wasn't staring at you; he was staring inside of your room. You whip your head around to look at what he was looking at. You then see it, all that red...

You gasp as you look around your room. It was filled with red rose petals everywhere, from your bed, table, bookshelf, TV, and even your closet. To the point where it was even in your coffee mug! You knees start shaking, and you couldn't figure out as to who had done this. You walk over to your bathroom, it was filled of roses; it was a beautiful, yet shocking sight. At first you thought that Hydron had done this, but it seemed unlikely; for he was raging with anger. You see a small intricately designed golden box, with a silver ribbon sitting on your bed.

"Who the HELL did this?" Hydron ask you, almost in a hiss. "You never told me you already had a boyfriend!" You stare into his eyes, you knew for sure now that he hadn't done this. "I don't! And I thought you did this, I have no idea who did this!" Seeing Hydron's anger, you could tell he wasn't amused at the least by this. "I just don't understand, who did this?" You say in a dazed voice. Hydron's face calms down a bit, he mutters curse words under his breath. "Who the hell's been troubling my (y/n)."

At first you were angry as to why Hydron was getting angry at you, but you blushed at the thought of Hydron being protective and worried for your well being. It made sense that he'd get upset when he finds your whole room covered in red roses that he didn't set up himself. Hydron walks over to your bed, and casually tries to pick up the box; as soon as he touches it, he quickly retracts his hand. "Ouch, that box has negative energy dripping off of it! I can't touch it." Hydron was a pure blooded angel, which explained why he couldn't touch the box; it must've had a negative force-field around it. You walk over towards the small box, and pick it up. Hydron look at you with confusion, "How'd you do that?"

"I figured that the guy would at least let me be able to touch it, or what's the whole point of doing this." You felt guilty lying, but you didn't feel the need to go explain how complicated the situation was. This person must know you extremely well, he could prove to be a threat to you. Hydron gives you a suspicious look, but waves it off; much to your relief. You slowly untie the ribbon from the box, hoping that your guess was wrong as to who sent this; and that this was all some sort of prank. Holding the small box in one palm, you lift the lid off the box. An eternal rose fell out, the same type of flower every single time. You see a piece of folded paper inside the box, you take out the piece of paper. Hydron must've noticed how nervous you were, for you felt his comforting hands on your shoulders; effectively making you feel much calmer. You unfolded the piece of paper, and read it's content; written in the color of blood.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I know you've missed me,

So I'm coming to get you!