Friendly Greetings | Chapter 3

• • •

"...Who's this?"

Asked Jiro, seeing as Yuki walked in with a very familiar red headed male standing beside her. Yuki snorted, "Idiot! It's the man you wanted to rob yesterday, remember?" She said, indicating her lasting anger towards him.

Jiro raised his eyebrow, "Sheesh, no need to be blunt." He mumbled quietly.

Tadashi came in the living room, panting heavily as he heard Yuki's voice. "Yuki-san! You're late! Did you manage to change his mind?" He asked.

Yuki frowned, "For the time being, we're fine." She simply said.

Tadashi sighed, "Thank the heavens!" He exclaimed and smiled.

Kenshin walked in and saw the architecture of the Dojo-looking house: Old fashioned, very traditional, but at the same time extremely welcoming.

"I thank you for offering me a meal, Yuki-Dono, that I do!" Kenshin thanked her and bowed with respect.

Yuki covered her face, flustered. "Oh, please don't bow! I'm not really of that much importance." She chuckled nervously.

Jiro rolled his eyes, "Don't give us that crap, everyone loves you." He stated bluntly.

Yuki averted her attention the raven haired male and fumed with rage, "You're so funny, Jiro." She remarked sarcastically.

"Everyone is always asking me about you! You, and only you! You ugly rice grain!" She stuck her tongue out towards him.

Kenshin sweatdropped, "What has this one got himself into..." He spoke quietly in the background.

Tadashi sighed heavily, "Enough, you two! Let the gentleman feel at home, please." He crossed his arms under his chest.

Yuki grabbed his collar, "Listen up, snowflake. You tell me what to do again, you're going to regret crossing the line." She threatened, causing him to sweatdrop and nod his head obediently.

"Y-Yes ma'am..!" He exclaimed fearfully.

Yuki let go of his collar and dusted her Kimono, swiftly turning towards Kenshin and having a soft smile planted on her face. "So! Everyone, this is Sir Kenshin Himura! He'll be joining us for breakfast today!" She called.

Jiro stood up and held out his hand towards Kenshin, "It's a pleasure. The name's Jiro Kobayashi." He formally introduced himself.

Kenshin smiled and shook his hand, "It's nice to meet you, that it is, Jiro-san."

Yuki grinned gleefully, "Tadashi, get up." She pointed towards him, gesturing for him to introduce himself to Kenshin.

Tadashi walked towards Kenshin, "It's very pleasant to make your acquaintance, sir. The name's Tadashi Watanabe." He bowed formally.

Kenshin chuckled, "Please, you're embarrassing me, that you are." He waved his hand in front of his face.

Yuki twirled around the room and laughed gleefully, "Ah! I'm so happy when you two are nice to people! I wish you could be nice towards me!" She laughed amusedly.