Prolouge

Naruto's POV:

I was walking to an orphanage with my parents, I was 5 at this time. For the past weeks I kept bugging my parents of having a sibling for me to take care and keep me company. We walked inside and we were greeted by a woman and direct us to where the kids at.

I see some kids playing and chatting with the others, mom and dad was looking for suitable candidates to be my sibling. I let them be and I scan across the room only to see a boy who is a year older than me, with a (Hair Style) (Hair Color) hair and a pair of (Eye Color) orbs that pierces right at you.

He doesn't look too happy, all the other kids were avoiding him for no reason. "Hey, don't go near that boy. He is not the one who can trust." a kid whispered at my ear. I shake the feeling as I walk over to the kid, not paying attention to the warning.

I approached him and waves. "Hey!" I said as he sighed a little looking at me "Are you gonna make fun of me as well?" he said as I look at him sadly. "No I'm not." I simply said as I gaze in his (E/C) orbs extending my hand for a handshake. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! How about you?" I asked as he accepts the handshake. "(F/N) (L/N)." he said as mom and dad picked me up. "There you are Naruto, we've been looking for you." mom said as dad pats my head. "Yeah and it seems that neither Ryuu or Aiko won't be your sibling, since they already got adopted." dad muttered as I look sad and quickly got an idea. "How about (Y/N)-nii?" I said as I look at him with a smile. "Well, I always want a girl, but I guess one more boy couldn't hurt." mom smiled at me and looks at (Y/N). I looked down as (Y/N) cried with joy and instantly hugging mom. Guess I have a big brother to keep me company.