thirty

[smut warning]

third person

"you're sure it's okay if i go, right?" yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he hovered in the open doorway. namjoon was behind him on the porch, bags in his arms.

"hyung. for the last time. i'm not a little kid, i'll be fine." jimin shooed him out, giggling. "have fun, you two. don't get up to any monkey business."

"you sound like my mother," complained namjoon jokingly. jimin reached his hand out to swat at the older.

the two elder boys headed down to the curb where namjoon had parked his car, and jimin watched as they loaded up the trunk with yoongi's bags and got in.

"okay bye!!!!" yoongi yelled out the window as namjoon drove away, waving wildly.

jimin went back inside once the car was out of sight, and shut the door behind him. he looked around him at the empty apartment.

these next two weeks would be different, that was for sure.

he grabbed his phone off the coffee table and dialled taehyung. within two rings he picked up, "hello?"

"tae! so yoongi hyung just left, and i have the house to myself for two weeks. wanna come over and have some drinks?"

jimin could practically hear taehyung's grin through the phone. "let me stop at the store, and i'll be there in half an hour."

jimin giggled. "see you then!"

***

how many drinks was enough to make out with your best friend?

as it turned out, five bottles of soju, for a twenty year old who rarely drank, was enough.

jimin was on taehyung's lap, hands tangled in his hair as their mouths moved in sync. jimin let out a little moan when taehyung moved his hand from the small of jimin's back down to cup at his ass, squeezing roughly.

"let's..." he panted, in between kisses, "move this upstairs."

not wanting to break apart for even two minutes, jimin latched his legs around his waist and hooked his arms around taehyung's back as he carried them upstairs.

taehyung set jimin down gently on the bed, hovering above him as he pulled away for a moment, looking at jimin with wild eyes. "you have condoms? lube?"

"think so. somewhere... around here," jimin said as he rolled off the bed and fumbled through the nightstand drawers. his hand soon found a thin packet, as well as a small bottle and jimin climbed back up onto the bed and reattached their lips, pressing the items into taehyung's hand.

taehyung's hands slid under jimin's shirt and tugged it over his head, while the smaller fiddled with the belt on taehyung's jeans. soon both managed to get undressed and flopped back down on the bed, adrenaline coursing through both of them.

taehyung pulled off his boxers and quickly rolled the condom onto his already hard member. picking up the lube from wherever he'd set it down, he opened it and coated his fingers, looking up at jimin. "spread your legs, babe."

jimin obeyed, and without further warning, taehyung slipped his finger inside the boy's tight entrance. jimin let out a strained gasp, wincing at the feeling. "a-ah," he hissed, squirming around.

pulling out his finger, taehyung frowned and placed his free hand on jimin's chest. "shh, it'll feel better in a minute." and he slid back in, this time prompting a more pleasured whine from jimin. soon taehyung added another finger, and jimin moaned wantonly, legs lifting up to wrap around taehyung's waist to give him better access. "feel good, jiminie?" taehyung murmured, fingers quickening, searching for the boy's prostate. suddenly jimin's hole clenched around his fingers and the older practically screamed out. taehyung smirked, knowing he'd found the sensitive spot. he repeatedly rammed his fingers into it, making jimin squirm and moan, bucking his hips up for more friction.

soon taehyung slid his fingers back out, jimin being prepped to his satisfaction. he coated his cock with lube and lined up before carefully pushing in. "o-oh, fuck," whimpered jimin. taehyung eased the rest of the way in, moaning himself at the warm feeling around his dick. he grabbed a firm hold on jimin's hip with one hand.

"faster, please," jimin begged, hands reaching to grab at taehyung. moving his free hand to grab both of jimin's and pin them above his head, taehyung rocked his hips against jimin's, moving faster and faster, chasing that high.

"ah, ah, ah!" chanted jimin, his voice rising in pitch due to the intense pleasure he was feeling. taehyung groaned as he changed angles to try and hit jimin's prostate. he knew he'd found it when jimin's eyes went wide and he gasped out taehyung's name.

"come for me, baby, come on," murmured taehyung, repeatedly slamming against the sensitive bundle of nerves. jimin moaned brokenly, unable to string together a coherent sentence. his thighs trembled against taehyung's waist, and the younger knew jimin was close.

taehyung let go of the boy's waist to wrap around jimin's neglected shaft, stroking it up and down.

"s-shit, tae...taehyung, i'm gonna–!" jimin moaned, as hot white come shot out of his cock, onto his and taehyung's stomachs. it wasn't long after that taehyung released into the condom, moaning out the older's name.

after pulling out and disposing of the condom, taehyung collapsed onto the bed beside jimin, both boys panting heavily. "fuck."

jimin laughed breathlessly. "that was amazing."

taehyung hummed. "do you think we'll regret this in the morning?"

"oh, definitely," jimin grinned, rolling over and curling up into taehyung's side, falling asleep in minutes.