forty eight

yoongi

about a week later, my second appointment with my therapist rolled around. jimin had to go to work, as he was now working full time, but he promised he'd be home when i got back.

he'd also just taken nearly a week off to spend time with jungkook, since they hadn't seen each other in a long time and the younger was only in seoul for five days.

the second appointment went better than the first, and i actually managed to talk to the therapist without crying or shutting down. she was actually a nice lady, and made me feel safe. my issues on sharing my past didn't lie with her, it was all on me; i simply didn't like having to remember what had happened and talk about it often. she just gently encouraged me and assured me i could take my time if i wasn't comfortable.

by the time i caught the bus back home, it was almost four o'clock in the afternoon. i put in my earbuds and leaned my head against the window as music played through my ears, relaxing me.

i was nearly drifting to sleep when the bus came to a stop at my street. quickly i hurried down the steps and set off down the street. the bus stop wasn't too far from jimin and i's house, so the walk only lasted about half a song.

i was just about to get out my keys when the door opened, jimin looking at me with his adorable eye smile. "hi hyung!"

i couldn't help but smile back. "hey, jiminie. how was work?" i asked as i walked through the door, kicking off my shoes.

he shrugged, walking to the kitchen. "it was fine. how did your appointment go?" he bent to look in the fridge, his head disappearing behind the door.

i walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around him and pressing a kiss to the crook of his neck. he giggled, squirming away. jimin turned around and looked at me, still smiling widely. "it was good, actually," i said. "i'm tired though. i think i'm going to have a nap before dinner."

jimin nodded, closing the fridge and burying his nose in my chest. "i might join~" i laughed, walking over to the couch and laying down. jimin crammed into the space right in front of me, his back to my chest. i hooked an arm around his waist, holding him close.

"i could stay like this forever," jimin murmured. i nuzzled my face into his soft hair, kissing the top of his head.

"then why don't we?"

***

"jimin."

"mmh."

"jimin, get off."

"no~ hyung, i'm comfy."

"jimin i swear to god if you don't move your ass right now–"

jimin turned so his face was directly in front of mine, barely less than two inches away. his eyes were glinting with mischief. "you'll what, hyung?"

i growled, flipping us over so i hovered on top of him, my hands on either side of his head trapping him. "don't play me, jimin-ah." i murmured into his ear, and i felt him shiver under me. smirking, i got up off of him and walked into the kitchen, not looking back.

it wasn't long until i heard footsteps padding into the room. i ignored him and continued to spoon leftover ramen onto a plate to microwave. after setting the timer, i turned around and leaned on the counter, seeing a pouting jimin.

"what's wrong, bub?"

i could tell he tried to hide his blush at the nickname, but it was pointless. "nothing, hyung. is... is there more ramen?" he asked, staring at the floor.

"yeah, want me to make you a plate?"

"yes please." his voice was quiet, almost like a child's after a scolding.

i was thoroughly enjoying this blushy, shy side of jimin. i loved how he responded to me.

when our ramen was heated up, we sat down at the table and began eating in somewhat awkward silence. it was like both of us wanted to say something but were unsure of what exactly to say.

"so-"

"i-"

we both stopped, looking at each other before bursting into laughter. my cheeks began to hurt from how widely i was smiling, and as i looked at jimin i couldn't even see his eyes from how big his smile was.

jimin recovered finally, and sighed before taking a sip of his drink. he had a thoughtful expression on his face, and i watched him curiously. "something on your mind?"

he shook his head, a small smile tugging at his plump lips. "just... i'm just glad to have you, hyung." he looked at me with his shining brown eyes, and i felt my heart flutter as i smiled.

"i'm glad to have you too, jiminie."