Chapter Three

I was still fast asleep when I felt a cold liquid running down my face. Opening my eyes, I sighed in annoyance to see Alexander smiling down at me with an empty cup in her hand.

"What did I do to deserve seeing your ugly face this early morning," I sighed, as I knocked her head with my pillow as she nearly fall down while I just laughed before getting out of my comfortable bed.

Looking at my clock to see that it was just six in the morning, I stretched out my arms while closing my eyes and yawning.

"Damn your breath stink," Alexander commented as she bounced on my bed. "Go brush your teeth before you knock somebody out and I don't want to reach school late because of your slow ass," she said, before walking out of my room.

This was our little morning routine for school, either I wake her up or she wake me up. We always found creative ways to do it which just added to our little morning entertainment and give us the boost we need to face school.

Going into my bathroom, I did my usual routine before going to get dressed. Unlike most girls who took long to get dress, it was quite simple for me. Throw on some baggy pants and a hoodie and any shoe and put my hair in a messy bun and that was it.

Grabbing my glasses that was on my dresser, I run downstairs to see my wonderful family all doing their own thing. My father was playing with a knife while reading the newspaper, my mother was cooking food for herself and my siblings were just arguing about something that I wasn't included in.

"Shut up!" I yelled at them as they stopped their bickering. "Now what are you all arguing about that I somehow didn't get invited to?" I asked as my mother and father didn't even spare a glance at us, but they were already used to our behaviour.

"Well I wanted to be the one to teach the poor son of a bitch a lesson, but Alexander here wants to be the one to do it!" Isabelle yelled, while Alexander glared at her.

"You guys are still fighting over Danny? I thought Isabella had already taken care of him," I said shocked that he wasn't already thrown in the ocean where sharks eat whatever is left of his body when Isabella is done with him.

Danny was a guy that we had meet a club where he tried to rape a girl. We let him go and warned him of what would happen if he tried that again, but Isabella caught him in the act again, so now they all want to be the one to teach him a lesson.

"Let's go Alex," I said, as I pulled her away from Isabelle who had a tightening grip on her hand. "I'm sure you don't want to be late and besides, today is Friday," I said happily, as we got our bags and began walking to school.

We had a car but we preferred to walk to school because we wouldn't draw attention to ourselves and because walking was a free and great way of exercising without meaning to which was always a good thing.

When we got to school, there was a good amount of students there already just roaming around with their friends.

"Remember what mother told us yesterday?" Alexander asked me as I nodded my head in response. "Good." With that being said, we parted our ways and went to our different classes.

Going into my History class, I sat down in my seat before plugging in my earphones and listen to some music. My mother words still in my head reminding me my sister and I should drop our little nerdy act.

"Girls, I'm glad to see that your acting skills have improved but if you allow one more person to walk over you, I will come down to your school and punish the both of you. I didn't raise you to be known as weak, so you better make your mother proud." Those were her exact words and she was right.

I was tired of not standing up for myself in this school because if you lived in my house and didn't stand up for yourself, you would be in some deep shit and would be walked over, well more like run over.

Soon more students entered the class before the bell rang as my school day began. The teacher rushed into the class with a pile of textbooks before handing out one to everyone as the school day began.

Exhaling air, I prepared myself for today's events because I was going to do exactly what my mother told me.

 After all, mother knows best.