Chapter Fourteen

Alexandria's PoV

There wasn't any clothes that suited my style, so I settled for something rather plain and simple. A short white dress which exposed my back and a lot of cleavage.

As for my hair, I just quickly put it in a messy bun as I came out of the room.

Eugene and I would be going out tonight to have some fun and there was no way that I was missing out on it. I was growing sick of this place and I needed to go out.

Throwing on a big jacket and some tights as my cover up, I made my way downstairs to see everyone looking at me. Probably wondering why I was wearing heels with a jacket and tights.

"I am going to get some fresh air and if anyone of you tell me otherwise, I will move your eyeballs out with my heels," I said, walking away and not waiting for a response.

I could hear them asking Alexandria what was up with me but she just burst out laughing. I'm sure she knows that I am going out and I just hope she doesn't tell then where exactly.

After a good while of walking, I finally found where Eugene was parked and waiting for me.

"Don't tell me you're going to the club dressed like that, because if you are, we aren't going anywhere," he said, eyeing me up and down.

Rolling my eyes, I took off the jacket and the tights as he looked at me. A smirk on his face as he motioned for me to turn around so that he could get a better look.

"Legs showing, booty popping and boobs displayed," he said, as he examined my outfit. "Now that's what I'm talking about Ms. Fine."

I laughed at him before I went and seat in the car as he followed me. Tossing my clothes in the back, we were now on our way to have a good time.

"Really Eugene?" I asked, as he laughed at my expression. "You know I don't like this place and these girls just don't know how to work the damn pole," I said, when we arrived at our destination.

A girl working there heard me and sent a glare my way as I sent her kiss. Eugene always liked messing with me, but I needed to let loose so only this time I will be staying here.

"Well why don't you teach them," he said playfully as his eyes followed a girl's butt around.

I don't usually take any of his suggestions, but that one actually sounded fun and it has been a long time since I have even touched a pole.

"You know what Eugene?" I asked as he looked at me weirdly. "Maybe I should show these girls the way to do it."

His smile was replaced with a smirk as I turned around. Just as I was beginning to walk away, Eugene slapped my butt before walking a head of me while still smirking.

Shaking my head, I went towards a stage with a free pole before jumping up. The cheers of the men in the crowd grew louder as their eyes raped my body.

"Finally, a new girl!" Someone yelled, as a devious smile grew on my face.

Slowly, I made my way towards the pole as I swayed my hips. My fingers wrapping around it as my body moved with the music.

Walking slowly around it in circles, I lifted my leg in the air as the other kicked off the ground. My body spinning around as I brought myself up higher.

The cheers in the crowd grew as I allowed myself to fall back down. I threw a seductive smile at the men as I allowed my hair to fall free from the bun.

My fingers traced down the pole as my body went into a backbend before I wrapped my legs around it, then lifted my body up.

I continued doing a few simple little tricks when I noticed that none of the other girls was dancing. Everyone was staring at me.

"Take it off, take it off!" I heard Eugene's voice yelling in the crowd before everyone began chanting it. Not wanting to let the crowd down, I decided to do as they asked.

Licking my lips, I scanned the crowd until I spotted Eugene before gesturing for him to come forwards with my finger.

When he was standing up on stage besides me, I said, "Why don't you help me take it off."

"Sure thing sweetheart," he said, as he waisted no time in unzipping my dress leaving me in a lacy tights and bra.

I smashed my lips onto Eugene's own as the crowd went wild. Seeing as I hadn't danced on a pole in a long time, I decided that maybe I should continue where I had left off.

Getting off the stage, I ignored the looks I was receiving as I went looking for the manager, but found someone else instead.