Chapter Twenty Four

Alexandria's PoV

I was the first one to break the long and uncomfortable silence. There was no way I would be able to handle his intense staring any longer.

"Why are you acting so surprised Zian?" I questioned curiously. "Didn't you get to see pictures of the girl you could be marrying?"

I couldn't help but wonder why he was acting like this. He had gotten to see pictures of me before hand and yet this was his reaction. Maybe that is also the reason why he kidnapped me.

"I only got to see one picture, but your hair was in the way and it was also a lighter colour," he finally responded, his eyes looking me up and down.

"So why did you kidnap me and my sister then? You knew there was a possibility that you could be getting married to someone else, yet you kidnapped us."

All of this wasn't making any sense and I could feel a headache approaching. Things weren't going as expected and I didn't know how to react.

"I didn't want to be married to a stranger and my father told me if I could find the right girl for me, then this would all be cancelled," he said.

"Something about you just called out to me and I just couldn't help myself. I always go after what I want and I wanted you."

Now that right there was a shocker and I couldn't prevent myself from bursting out laughing. This boy was something else if he wanted me.

Out of all the fishes in the sea, he still managed to make such a wrong choice. He willingly chose me and a gun wasn't placed behind his head.

"Okay then," I choked out when I was done laughing. "Well now that you know who it is, what do you say? If you want and I would very much rather, you can always switch sisters," I suggested.

I was hoping he would switch me with one of my sisters. He was a good looking guy, had many tattoos and his eyes stood out. His personality could use some fixing, but other than that, he was actually not that bad.

There was a possibility that we might actually be able to stand each other and not always be at each others necks.

"Well like I said, I always go after what I want and it just so happened to be that you are already mine." His blue eyes were shining as he smirked at me.

He chose the wrong set of words because I was holding myself back from jumping him. He really should know that I don't belong to anyone.

"Oh darling," I sang, walking towards him before letting my fingers trail up and down his arm. "You don't own me. It would be best if we clear that up really quickly and in case you didn't know, I have the choice to reject you."

His eyes instantly became cold as he tightly gripped onto my waist and pulled my body to his. A smirk made its way onto my face from his reaction to my words.

"You will be mine one way or another, so don't even think about saying no. It would also be a shame if your father loses our alliance."

His words made me start to love him even more. He had great strategy to get what he wants and he was beginning to prove me wrong.

"How about we make a little deal then," I proposed, snaking my arms around his neck and pressing my body even more onto his. "You agree to play one of my favourite games and I will agree to marry you."

He had no idea what game I was thinking of and I wanted it to be a surprise. Gang leaders like a challenge and they never refused when offered one.

"Very well then," he agreed as he placed a kiss on my forehead. His arms loosened around me before he let me go and went to call back the others.

I let out a sigh before taking a seat. There was no going back now, but I couldn't wait to get my games started. This is going to be so much fun.

I got out my phone to speak to someone while waiting for the others to get here after they're done discussing.

The first name to pop up on my whatsapp messages was Eugene. His profile picture was the same as always. It was a picture with him being in the middle of Alexander and I, while I was kissing him on the cheek.

Upon seeing the picture, a mischievous idea sneaked into mind. This was just what I needed to make things even more interesting.

Let the games commence.