Chapter Five

I was already all dressed up for tonight as I brushed through my long, straight blonde hair. Sometimes I think about cutting it but I know I will miss being able to flip my hair in my sisters faces whenever I'm right.

Satisfied with my look, I quickly put on my red lipstick before heading downstairs to see Alexander chatting with Isabelle and Isabella. The twins both looked like they were ready to snap her neck, but for once, was actually learning control.

My family is known for having quite a temper and that is just another thing to add to the list about why I love them so much.

"Quit running your mouth Alex and let's go," I snapped at her as she glared back at me. My father walked into the room before looking at me head to toe.

"That is a very nice dress Andria, so I'm really hoping you don't get blood all over it like the last time," he commented, before disappearing up the stairs.

Shaking my head, I looked at the tight dress I was wearing that showed off all of my curves. My sisters also seemed to have perfect figures which made it very difficult for me to insult them, when they could model in just about any magazines.

"Where are you two heading?" Isabelle asked curious as she eyed us suspiciously when Alexander came skipping up to me. She was also wearing a tight dress but it was red and exposed a lot more cleavage than mine.

"We're just going to have some fun together and besides, you and Isabella always go out," Alexander whined like a little child as the twins just walked away, not wanting to deal with her childlike behaviour.

"Well let's get this party started!" I sang as we went on our way to the club, while taking our black Bugatti Chiron which we shared.

When we got to the club, the music was already blasting throughout the entire place as it was crowded with almost naked people dancing making me feel as if was over dressed.

With the club being this full, then we already know where Danny would be which made things much easier for us as we headed to the back room avoiding the many sweaty and horny males that were trying to get us to dance.

Opening the back door we passed some people that were having hot make out sessions before we found him hungrily kissing an underage girl that looked to be drugged. He was so into his little moment that he didn't even notice us looking at him.

In less than a minute, Alexander ripped him away from the girl before punching him straight in the face as the girl quickly runaway.

"Didn't we warn you about sleeping with little girls Danny?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice while smiling at him, fear evident in his eyes. "I mean you're almost thirty and you're trying to get in a fifteen year old pants," I said, disgust clear in my voice.

He was begging for us to let him go as my sister tightly held him in place as I punched him in the stomach. A few coughs left his mouth before I slapped him again, my hand print written on his left cheek.

"We gave you a chance Danny, but you just don't seem to learn from your mistakes," Alexander said harshly before kneeing him in the back as he cried out in pain to be let go, but we were taught better than that.

I was getting bored of this and I had already hated him too much to have fun with this, so I gave Alexander a nod to finish him off as she pulled out her pocket knife and smiled at him evilly. His eyes widened in fear as his mouth flew open, but before he could call for help, she blocked his mouth with her hand.

"Well I will just leave you two alone while I go and have some fun," I said, winking at her as she smirked at me before I went back inside of the club to find it even more crowded than before.

Not in the mood for a drink, I went straight to the dance floor and besides, I already know my sister is going to end up drinking an entire bottle of alcohol and one of us will have to drive home. Safety is a number one priority.

I was swinging my hips and moving my body to the music and it wasn't long before I felt hands gripping my waist as someone grind on me.

Swiftly turning around with a smile on my face, it quickly disappeared when I saw who that was dancing behind me. Removing his hands from my waist, quickly made my way through the crowd until I was no longer inside.

Taking in a deep breath, I didn't know what to do in a situation like this and all the mad ideas that were forming in my head wasn't going to help me in any way.

I felt a presence behind me and I didn't need to look to know who it was. I put on a sweet smile before turning to face him.

"Well I certainly didn't expect to see you here, Zian."