Chapter Eleven

Alexandria POV

Waking up to the sound of laughter and chatter from downstairs, I decided to try to open the door hoping it wasn't still locked. Thankfully it wasn't and I made my way downstairs to see my sister communicating with our kidnappers.

"Well if it isn't the horny bitch trying to get friendly to our kidnappers," I sang sweetly, as everyone's attention turned to towards me.

Walking over to my sister, I put on a sweet smile as I pulled her into a hug which I was slowly tightening with every passing second. She began to pound on my back before I finally let her get out of my hug.

"What was that for?! I didn't do anything wrong and you're trying to choke the life out of me," she said, while taking a few steps back from me. The guys were all looking at us with open mouths and not saying a word.

I began laughing like the maniac that I was. "You did nothing wrong?" I said, as if trying to convince myself. "Oh, if you think getting me stuck here while I have very important things that I need to attend to is nothing wrong, then you are sick."

It was now her turn to laugh as she stopped backing away. "You call me sick but you're worse than me? And you acting as if you didn't know?" She said, before she began clapping. "You deserve an award for your great acting skills."

"Can you girls just calm down a bit? I mean, this is getting out of hand," Liam stuttered, while he looked at the other guys not knowing what to do.

The smiles were wiped off my sister and I's faces as we stared at each other, waiting for one of us to make the first move. We stayed like that for a good while before we both began running towards each other as our bodies crashed together.

I began punching her, aiming for her stomach while she aimed for me head. She managed to get in one hit before I kicked her feet as she collapsed on the floor. Just as she was about to stand up, I threw myself on her, elbow first.

She groaned in pain as I yanked her head up by pulling on her hair, making sure that it hurt as I made her get on her knees.

"I will let go easy on you this once, but if you ever do something like this again, you will be praying for me to end you," I threated as I slammed her back onto the floor but not to hard.

Breathing in and out, I put on a smile and went and take a sit on the couch as I threw my legs on it. Stretching my hands, I patted my stomach before asking, "Well since that's taken care of, what's for breakfast and where can I take a shower?"

The boys stared at me as if I had grown an extra head and was breathing out fire as they rapidly blinked their eyes. Soon, Alexander was off the floor as she came and sit down on my lap with all of her weight.

"What the fuck was that and how are y'all already friends again?" Mason asked after a long silence. The others had stopped blinking their eyes but they still stared at us.

Alexander and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing making them even more confused than before.

"Well that's what you get for kidnapping psychos," we said in unison and burst out laughing once more. This was going to be a very fun day and I couldn't wait to make them regret ever messing with us.

Zian walked towards me and grabbed my hands and began dragging me from the living room and I just go with the flow.

"Oh and Andria. I forgot to mention, but he's a gang leader!" My sister sang from the other room making me regret not bashing her head in the wall. It seems she forgot what happened to me the last time because there was no way she would do this on purpose.

My body was slammed on the kitchen wall as my hands were pinned above my head. Zian were staring into my eyes but he seemed to contain himself as he pulled away and let go of my hands.

"What the fuck was that and I thought she was your sister and what did you mean by psycho?" He said quickly as he took a step a way from me.

"We are actually twins and for the psycho part, that's what happens when you're born into a family of murderous psychos," I said smiling. He had a far away look on his face as he stared at me as if he didn't believe a word I say. He didn't have to believe but my actions spoke for themselves.

Still, I couldn't believe that he was a gang leader, but that didn't mean I wouldn't enjoy breaking him.