Chapter Twenty Eight

Alexandria's PoV

It was finally Monday morning and I had woken up quite early. I would now be going back to school to face all the people that I hate.

My hair was in a messy bun and I was wearing my comfortable clothing, a hoodie and leggings. Readjusting my glasses, I headed out the door with my peanut butter sand which hanging from my mouth to go to school.

Eugene agreed to come pick me up but to avoid some early morning drama, I agreed to meet him a good distance away from the house to avoid being seen by Zian.

I was definitely not looking forward to go back to that madhouse they called a school, but it would probably give me some motivation for some new drawings.

When I got to where Eugene had parked, I got in without saying a word. He already knew about me and my many different moods so he knew not to question me.

After the long ride to school, I made my way to class ignoring the whispers and stared from the children. Didn't they know it was wrong to stare and point at someone.

When I got to my first class, I immediately got out my sketchbook and got to drawing. Who knew the inspiration and motivation I needed was right here all along?

The time flew by quickly and thankfully I didn't really have to go in depth as to why I was absent for so long with my nosy teachers.

Holding my sketchbook in my hand, I was walking to the cafeteria when someone bumped into me. My book flew out of my hand as a few of my drawings scattered on the floor.

The students around me were laughing as if that was the funniest thing they had ever seen. I was wondering whether or not to give up my little act or remain quiet when I realized I didn't care either way.

Looking up from my papers, I saw Clarissa and Jake smirking at me. Who knew that the two biggest players in the school would have ended up together?

Guess I have missed a whole lot of drama.

Letting out a sigh, I bend down to pick up my belongings when I was kicked to the ground. This was the first time that they actually knocked me using their feet and I knew all hell was going to break lose.

"You know what, fuck it," I said as I flung my bag into a corner. I could spot Alexander grinning like the Chesire cat in the growing crowd.

"Listen little bitch," I growled out, a smile on my face that was hidden by my hoodie. "This bullshit ends here today and if you want to have problems with me, I dare you to try and touch me again."

I could hear everyone's comments saying that Clarissa would win either way and that just made me want to fight her even more.

"Oh please. As if you could ever beat me up," she laughed while flipping her hair. I remained silent and stayed still waiting to see if she would actually hit me.

She came up to me and raised her hand, thinking that I would back away but I didn't. She gave me what she thought was a hard slap, but compared to my sisters it was nothing.

I couldn't help but laugh seeing that she actually did it. Pulling down my hoodie and tossing my glasses to my sister, I was ready to jump on this bitch today.

Without warning, I punched her straight in the jaw before kicking her in the stomach. She tried to run from me but I pulled her by her hair causing her to trip.

One of her friends was about to come defend her when Alexander also got to punching these bitches. I could see the excitement in her eyes which also made me excited.

Climbing on top of her, I grabbed her head and smacked it on the floor. Finally satisfied with my work, I got off of her, took my stuff and my bag and began walking away.

Alexander on the other other hand had beat up her entire squad and even wanted to go after Jake.

"Leave them Alex," I said as she let out an annoyed groan. She obviously wanted to have more fun but this wasn't the right place to do so and I didn't want to bring too much attention to myself.

Taking one last look at the shocked students, I could see Zian staring disappointedly at me.

"If anyone has a video and doesn't delete it right now or even thinks about posting it on the internet, I don't care who do it but I am coming after every single one of you."

I couldn't help the devious smile that came on my face when I saw the look of fear in their eyes.

I would have to go cool off all of this energy after school and I will leave Alexander to handle the principal and get rid of all evidence of this fight.

Mother would be so proud of this since this is the first time we have done trouble at this school. Couldn't wait for me to go on a family outing and we could all play some family games.

Oh well, I still have a few more classes left before I can leave this dump.

Hey guys! How are you guys liking this story so far? Hope you are having a wonderful day or night wherever you may be.

Someone asked me when this book is ending and I just wanted to answer that on this chapter.

Originally, I had planned to end it on chapter thirty but I have a little more ideas which I have yet published making that not possible.

Maybe somewhere between chapter thirty and chapter forty, who knows? Though, I have some other stories planned from this one and I am thinking about making it a series.

Feel free to leave your opinions and comments in the comments section down below.

Bye and see you lovelies in the next update. Mwah※※※