Chapter Ten

Alexandria's PoV

My sister and I were both glaring at each while Zian drove to his house. I was angry that she tried to set me up with Zian but I was happy that I got to drag her butt into her own mess as well.

Zian kept on glancing at us through the mirror, but we were just begging to get our hands on each other. Hopefully, we wouldn't end up fighting in his vehicle because I'm sure he won't be able to drive properly with us at each other's throats.

After a good while, we arrived in front of a beautiful two story house as we got out of the car. We followed him inside and just basically looked liked two lost ducklings.

"Guys! This is Alexandria and Alexander," Zian said loudly when we came into the living room. The same three guys who was with him at the club was just sitting lazily around while watching TV.

"This is Liam." He pointed to a blue eyed boy with messy blonde hair. "Mason." He pointed to a green eyed boy with black hair. "And Ethan." The last boy with dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes smiled at us.

They stared back at us expecting us to speak but we were waiting for one of us to respond first. I didn't want to be here so I nudged Alexander but she didn't say anything.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys and all, but I just remembered that my aunt is coming over and we really need to be there," I said, saying the first lie that bounced in my head. It made some sense and I was a good liar, so hopefully they bought it.

Grabbing Alexander's hand, we began walking to the door but we were stopped by Zian and his friends who seemed to have something else in mind.

"Sorry to say this, but I can't let you girls leave." A smirk was on his face as the other boys locked the door and prevented us from getting out. This was just another thing that I had to add onto my list of things that I hate.

I know that my sister is out of her mind, but not so out of her mind that she just skips back into the living room and goes to sleep on their couch. Seeing from the guys expressions, they didn't expect her to do that either.

"Okay then," I sighed, wanting to see where this was going. "Since we're not allowed to leave and my sister is apparently tired, what am I supposed to do?" I asked, looking around. Their house was nice but I have seen better.

"Oh, well come over here and I will tell you,"Mason said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me before both Liam and Ethan slapped him behind the head.

Taking a seat on one of the couches, I brought my feet up to my head and just sat there. I could feel the anger rising but I was trying my hardest to not explode right now as I was rocking back and forth.

"Is something wrong with her?" One of them asked as I felt hands on my back rubbing in a circular motion.

"Can someone get me some paper and a pencil?" I asked, but they just continued staring at me not knowing what to do. "Get me it now!" I yelled as Ethan quickly run out of the room and returned with what I requested.

When he gave me a little notebook and a pencil, I immediately began drawing. My hands moving as quick as it could and the next thing I know was that I was on the tenth page and my hands were still going crazy.

Before I knew it, Zian grabbed the book from me and began flipping through the pages as he looked at me questioningly.

"Why did you draw the same knife repeatedly?" He asked as he handed the book to the other guys. He took slow steps towards me before sitting near me.

A smile danced on my face as I looked into his eyes. "Just envisioning what blade that I want to slide across your throat as you lie down in a puddle of your own blood. That will be the best punishment for kidnapping me."

His eyes opened wide before I was thrown on his shoulder and he walked past the boys with fear and worry written on their faces. He went upstairs and tossed me into a bedroom before locking the door.

The room wasn't very large and only had a bed and a dresser in it. Sighing, I jumped onto the bed and began cursing out loud. This whole mess was Alexander's fault and now she is just sleeping downstairs.

When I see her, I will make her regret it before she has a chance to jump me. She brought this upon herself and I don't care what the other's may think. It's going down.