Chapter Sixteen

Alexandria's PoV

I was back at Zian's place just sitting on the couch with an angry looking Zian yelling at me. Words were just flying out of his mouth but I wasn't hearing any of what he was saying and I couldn't be bothered.

"For the last time, why did you go to the club? Are you even listening to me?!" He asked, finally realizing that my focus was elsewhere as I shook my head. Why bother lying when he knew the truth anyways?

"You truly are special! You don't even try to cover up!" He yelled as I gave him a goofy smile which just seemed to anger him even more.

I was getting tired of all his yelling and just burst out laughing in hopes to get him to shut up. That always worked when my sisters were arguing over the silliest things, but then they would tag team on me.

"Can you just shut up already?" I asked, tilting my head. "Yes, I went to the club and you should be thanking me that I didn't get my family involved in this or else my mother would have you served for lunch."

It was now his turn to laugh at me as I gave him a crazy look. If he thought I was joking, I am far from it.

"Oh please. As if there is anything that your family can do that would make me afraid of them," he laughed as if it was the most ridiculous thing ever. If only he knew of the psychotic family I had which I loved greatly.

 Just then, Mason came strolling in with a mischievous smirk as he eyed me evilly. It seems as if he don't like me to much, but the feeling is mutual.

"So Alexandria," Mason said, dragging out my name. "Where is the guy you were with and don't tell me you forgot all about him already." The mischievous tone in his voice almost had me ripping out his throat.

"Oh my goodness!" I squealed, making my voice very high pitched. "I left Eugene all alone back there and I promised him a private dance. What am I to do? I always keep my promises," I fake panicked. 

"You promised who a private dance?" Zian's voice was bouncing all through the room as I rolled my eyes. This guy was reacting like some kind of protective stalker if that made sense and I didn't want to be involved.

Alexander came bouncing into the room like some little girl that accidentally got her hands on drug, while Ethan walked straight into the kitchen.

"Oh Alex!" I cried out, as I run straight into her and knocked her off the feet. She just giggled as I sat on top of her stomach.

"Father is going to kill us if we don't attend the meeting, but mother just might do something worse to me than that," I said, fear in my voice as I continuously shook her by the neck. They were going to end my life if I missed this.

"You're going to kill her if you continue shaking her neck like that," Mason said, as I finally stopped. 

"Don't worry about me, this isn't the first time she's done it to me," she laughed, as I got off of her. "Andria, what are you talking about and what do you mean kill you if we don't attend father's meeting?"

I couldn't believe that she had forgotten about the meeting, but at the same time I could. After all, you could tell her something today and she would forget it tomorrow, unless it was some kind of information she could use against you.

"The meeting Alex! The one where we finally get to meet and decisions are made!" I yelled at her, while also trying to not give out too much information since we were not alone.

Mason was now casually sitting on the couch with Ethan and Liam who were busy devouring up delicious sandwiches. Zian on the other hand, looked like a confused mess who didn't know where he was and what was going on.

"Oh! The meeting where you get to meet your future husband and you two join the families!" Alexander suddenly blurted out as I nearly fainted. My life nearly left me because I couldn't believe she just said that.

I was about to respond, but Zian beat me to it. "What do you mean she meets her future husband and aren't you seventeen?" 

"Way to go Alex," I said, as I slapped her head. "Turning eighteen soon actually and I'm already taken," I said rather calmly, while everyone else looked ready to travel to the moon.

The boys were all shocked, while Alexander looked way over excited. Maybe she did do drugs, but where did she get it from?

"You're not getting married to anyone."