Chapter Thirty

Alexandria's PoV

After I was done having my fun with the guy, I dumped his body in an empty alleyway for someone to discover before calling Alexander to drop me back at Zian's house.

She didn't question me or anything and never asked why my entire outfit was covered in blood. Normally, I'm not the messy one although I really liked the colour of blood.

The ride to his house was quiet but Alexander would often glance at me with a knowing look. Whenever I did something like that, it was normal for me to not talk for sometime. Usually, I would go days without speaking because that was my way of killing my thirst for blood.

If I didn't do so, then I would probably still be out with my little knife causing trouble.

When we got to his house, she dropped me off before speeding off in a direction that definitely did not lead to our home. That girl would never stop her partying ways.

Sighing, I was just wishing that Zian wasn't there because I didn't want to be questioned. I'm afraid that I might lose control and do something that would put me in a very difficult situation.

The guards gave me very strange looks but said nothing as I passed them by. They were probably thinking that I was injured because I was walking slowly.

Walking inside the house, I quickly rushed through the hallway not wanting to be seen by one of the boys. I could hear the TV playing meaning that they were here.

Successfully, I made it to the bedroom without being caught but it seemed as of I had run out of luck. There pacing the floor was Zian and he didn't look happy when he saw the state that I was in.

"Where the fuck have you been and why are you covered in blood?" He was beyond pissed but I could sense that he was also concerned about me.

Ignoring him, I quickly run into the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't feel like answering his questions and I was hoping a cold shower would help calm me down.

Removing my dirty clothes, I was thankful that my hair was in a bun and no blood had gotten in it. That would prevent me from having to wash it so late at night.

Stepping into the shower, I turned on the water and got to scrubbing off the blood from my body.

After what seemed like hours, I finally got out of the shower as I wrapped a large fluffy towel around my body and allowed my hair to fall loose from the bun.

I was just hoping that Zian had either gone downstairs or was probably sleeping by now but the light in the room told me otherwise. There was no way I was going to sleep in that bathroom so I went into the bedroom.

He was seated on the foot of the bed as his eyes watched my every move. I was trying so hard to ignore him but I just wanted to yell at him and tell him go away.

Going to the dresser to get some sleeping clothes, I realized that my family hadn't sent all of my clothes here but just a few. Maybe they didn't want me to stay there and that was their way of telling me to come back.

Nah, they are probably so happy that I was gone even sooner than expected. My mother and father have been waiting for Isabelle and Isabella to leave their house, but it doesn't seems as if they never will.

I let go of the towel and slid on my panties. I was still searching for a large top to wear when I felt arms snake around me and pulling me into his chest.

"Can you just leave me alone for now?" I asked, hoping he would leave me be for the nighttime but he had other plans as he pulled me towards the bed and onto his lap.

"I'm glad that nothing happened to you," he said as he began placing short kisses on my neck down to my collarbone. His arms wrapped securely around my waist, trapping me in his embrace.

This was something I hadn't expected to happen or at least so quickly. Here I was sitting in Zian's lap wearing nothing but panties, while he was kissing my body.

I hated to admit that it felt good and was nothing compared to my many one nightstands. This was loving and caring while my one nightstands was rough and not in anyway caring.

My body instantly calmed down as he now began kissing my back. His touch felt warm on my skin and it was so soothing.

Shaking his hands off of me, I got up from his lap and was about to go back to the dresser when he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed. Instantly, he was on top of me.

I let out a frustrated groan and tried to roll from beneath him but he had me trapped.

My body was loving this while my mind was screaming curse words. Even my heart had seemed to go even crazier as it was now pounding in my chest and wanting to jump out.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered as his hand stroked my hair. "You should wear your hair down more. It increases your beauty."

I had been complemented many times but hearing words like that from his mouth just made it so much better. My hunger for blood was quickly dying down but another hunger was quickly rising.

Without knowing it, my body began to act on its own. My hand was now wrapped around him as I pulled his body even closer to mine.  The bulge in his pants was pressing on me making me even more excited.

My brain was screaming no but I just couldn't stop myself. I was out of control and I wanted him. All of him.

My hands was reaching for his shirt and the next thing you know, I had already tossed it to some corner of the room. Now I could admire his beautiful body that was covered in tattoos.

It seemed that my worst fear was already happening. Who knew that I was capable of actually loving someone and that person just might be Zian.

I am very much screwed.