Spencer Reid x Reader part 1

Your pov:

You sat in your bed room crying. You had just found out your boyfriend cheated on you with a friend of yours. She was like a sister to you and she allowed him to kiss her and other things. You got into an argument with him and it ended with you kicking him out. Hotch found out and gave you a few days off of work to collect yourself and calm down.

You sat there thinking of how he could have done it. He had asked you to marry him and everything. Sad thing was your "sister" said that you abused him when you didn't. It made you so mad that you almost got into a fight but your ex stopped you. That was when you kicked him out.

~small time skip~

You had moved to the couch and played some music to help try and calm you down. You we're currently listening to Earth by k-391. You softly started crying as the song continued and you pulled your knees to your chest and hugged them. You couldn't help but think about how he had hurt you, how she had allowed him to cheat on you with her. You hugged your knees tighter sobbing now. You wanted to understand why but couldn't and it irritated you so much that you were barely able to breath and continued to sob.

Spencer's pov:

I sat at my desk staring at (y/n)'s desk. Hotch had said that she was gonna be on leave for a few days for personal issues. I sat there thinking as I looked back down at the paper work from the case we just finished. I had a little more to do then I was free to go.

~20 minutes later~

I finished the paper work and went to Hotch's office to give it to him. "I finished my paper work for the case." I said handing it to him.

"Thanks. You can go home now if you'd like." Hotch said as he kept working on his paperwork.

"Actually I had a question. It's uh.. It's about (y/n) I was wondering if she's ok?" I said as I looked at Hotch with a worried look.

"She had a bit of an issue with her boyfriend and needs a few days to cool down. She should be back next week." Hotch said writing something down.

"Oh. Did she say anything else?" I asked as Hotch looked up.

"No but I think she might need some comfort and I know how close you two are and I know she wouldn't mind seeing a familiar face and all." Hotch said as he opened one of his draws and pulled out a single key.

"Here. She gave me this so if I needed to get into her house while she was on the case." He said handing me the key. I stared at the key a bit confused as to why he would need to get into the house then I remembered that he's like an older brother to her so of course she would give him the key.

"Would you mind returning it for me and checking on her?" He asked as he closed the drawer.

"Sure." I said as I turned around and headed out the building. I stopped by the small shop down the road and grabbed some of (y/n) favorite candy and a small stuffed animal in hopes it will cheer her up.

Hey everyone. Thank you for reading my imagines book for Criminal Minds. If you want a request just pm me what you want and I'll try to do it in a good timing. Lol. Enjoy and next part soon to come.