Spencer Reid x child reader

Spencer's pov:

I sat in the briefing room looking over the case Garcia just gave us. Three kids showed up within the last two weeks in a lake in Georgia.

"Wheels up in 15." Hotch said as he stood up and headed to his office.

"You ok pretty boy?" Morgan asked me causing me to snap back into reality.

"Yeah. I'm good." I say standing up and putting the folder into my bag.

"Good cause we all need to focus on this case." Morgan said patting my back.

- time skip to the crime scene -

"Ok so it looks like the unsub went for kids who couldn't swim. But how did they know the kids couldn't swim?" Morgan said sounding confused.

"Hey is there a local swimming class for kids?" I asked the officer that was with us.

"Yeah actually. They meet every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Why?" The officer said.

"Well maybe the unsub has been watching the kids swim and picked out the ones who couldn't swim." I said as I looking around for more evidence.

- time skip -

"So on top of him killing the kids he kills the parents as well? Why?" JJ asks confused.

"Probably to make sure they don't get in the way of what he wants to do. Or he could be killing them because they are keeping him from the kid so he started doing it after the first murder." Morgan said.

I sit there looking at the picture of the girl who had just gone missing. She had beautiful (h/c) that was (h/l) along with (e/c) eyes. Her parents are dead but there's still a chance for her. I sigh as I lean back in my chair.

"You ok Spencer?" JJ asks looking over at me.

"Not really. I don't understand how he was able to take another child when we have all the families under watch." I said leaning forward.

"This child's family wasn't under watch. They didn't want it. They refused to let an officer watch them. That's why he went after them." Hotch said as he walked through the door.

"Why though? Why wouldn't they want help?" I asked confused.

Your POV:

A guy had came into our house and killed Mommy and Daddy. He then came after me and made me go to sleep. I woke up in the back of a truck with tape over my mouth and my wrists and ankles tied together. I moved around as much as I could to try and get free but it didn't work.

"Quiet down back there!" The guy yelled at me.

I curled up and whimpered knowing what was going to happen. I had heard from many parents that kids had been going missing and being found in the lake near by. I was the next one to die. It has been a few days since I was taken so hopefully the police are able to find me in time. I lay there and pray that I get found in time.

A few moments later we stop and I sit up barely able to look out the window due to it being painted over. I look through small area that was missed and see the lake. Maybe I won't get saved. I think as the guy pulls me out of the truck and over to the docks. I silently cry as I know what's going to happen. I shake my head a wriggle but it's no use. He has a tight grip on me and doesn't let go.

He's about to shove me into the water when I hear someone yell.

"FBI Miles! Let the girl go and put your hands where we can see them!" A black guy says.

"Miles let her go. She didn't do anything to deserve this." A lanky guy says as he looks from me to Miles.

"She deserves this more than my little brother did!" Miles screams.

"No she doesn't. Your brother's death was an accident. If you try anything I will shoot you!" The black guy said. "now let her go and we won't have to do that!"

Miles shook his head and shoved me into the water. I screamed but it came out muffled from the tape over my mouth. As I hit the water I saw the lanky guy lung for me.

Spencer's pov:

I threw my gun to the side and dove into the water after (y/n). I quickly grabbed her and pulled her to the surface handing her to JJ and climbing out quickly. Once I was out of the water I noticed that (y/n) was unconscious. I quickly but carefully took the tape off her mouth and checked for a pulse. There was one but faintly. I picked her up and ran over to the ambulance that was waiting. They took her from my arms and laid her on the gurney and put an oxygen mask over her mouth.

Hello everyone. So this is going to be two parts. I will update the second part later.

If you guys have any requests please pm me and I'll get to work on it as soon as I can.