Penelope X homeless pre-teen read

Your pov:

You sat in the park with your Ipod  you got before you got kicked out of your home and played music on it and sang along to it. You sang and got a little money in your small cup. You sang till you had enough money to go to a small coffee shop around the corner and get a drink and muffin. 

You grabbed your food and drink after ordering it and sat down at a booth in the back corner of the shop away from everyone. You quietly drank your tea and ate your muffin as you listened to your music. You hadn't noticed a blonde woman come in and sit at the booth next to yours with a cup of coffee. 

She kept looking over at you making you feel uncomfortable making you look up and see her. You finished your food and quickly stood up and threw your trash away and left the small shop. You walked down the road and back to the park and pulled your small cup out and started playing music on your Ipod. Before you could even start singing the woman came up to you. 

"Hey, I saw you in the coffee shop. Are you ok?" She asked causing you to pause your music and stay quiet.

"Why are you out here at this hour anyways? Don't you think your mom is worried about you?" She said as she sat next to you on the bench.

"I don't have a family. They kicked me out when I was ten. I've been out here for three years so far." You said as you put your stuff back in the bag. 

"Oh I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" The woman asked.

"Not really. Nobody really cares for me. My family hates me and I'm homeless and have to survive on my own." You said looking down.

"Hey what if I let you stay with me tonight? Would that be ok? Just so you don't have to sleep on a bench and be in danger?" She said shrugging slightly.

"I couldn't accept your offer. I don't want to interfere on your life." You said as you stood up.

"Sweetie you wouldn't be. I wouldn't be offering if you were going to be. Now come on. I don't think you should be out this late." She said as she stood up and held out her hand. "The name's Penelope. What's yours?"

"Y/n. Thanks. I appreciate it." You said as you took Penelope's hand and followed her.

~sorry for the shortness. I didn't know what to write so i just wrote what ever came to my mind. I'm feeling a bit down tonight but i couldn't let you guys go without an update.~