Spencer Reid X Reader (anxiety attacks)

Your POV:

You had just gotten into an argument with your boyfriend which caused an anxiety attack. You couldn't breathe and didn't know what to do. You had gone home as fast as you could and sat on your couch trying to calm down. You couldn't calm down so you did the only thing you could think of and called Spencer. He was like an older brother to you and always helped you when you needed help.

The phone rang and you hoped he would pick up and wouldn't be at work and wouldn't be on a case. He picked up answering saying your nickname that he gave you when you first joined the BAU.

"(N/n) what's wrong?" He asked as you tried to talk.

"Boyfriend. Argument. Anxiety attack. Can't breathe. Can't calm down." You said with pauses.

"Ok. Where are you?" He asked getting worried.

"Home." You managed to get out before sobbing.

"Hey I'm on my way, I'm grabbing us some food and snacks and we will have a day of nothing but relaxing. Ok?" He said as you heard him shuffling for his shoes.

"Mhm." You mumbled out hoping he heard you.

"Ok, well just go take a warm bath and use some of the lavender essential oil that I gave you for when you have an anxiety attack and I'll be there soon." He said as he shut his apartment door.

"O-ok." You said as you stood up and made your way to your room to get your favorite pjs for after the bath.

"Ok well I'm gonna go and I'll be there soon. I love you little sis." He said softly.

"Okie, I love you too big bro." You said barely audible but he was still able to hear.

"If you need anything call me." He said then hung up.

You had gotten your pjs and went to your bathroom and started a hot bath and put the essential oil in it and lit a lavender candle you had bought. You got into the tub and relaxed as you waited.

~small time skip~

You had gotten out of the bath as Spencer came through the door to your house.

"(N/n)! I'm here!" He yelled toblet you know it was him.

"Ok Spenc! I'll be down in a moment. Just getting out of the bath." You said as you blew out the candle and put your clothes on. You then went down stairs and saw that Spencer had grabbed your favorite Chinese food and had set it up for you two in the living room.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked as you sat down.

"Maybe watch a movie. Maybe build a fort?" You said softly as you picked at the food.

"Ok we can do that. We can watch a Disney movie if you want. Maybe one that won't upset you." Spencer said as he ate some of his food.

You nodded in agreement and finally took a bite of your food.

"I also got us some snacks and stuff. I also got you this." He said pulling out a giant hamster plushie that had a zipper on the back that kept the blanket that goes with it.

You smiled as you took it and hugged it.

"Thank you Spence." You said softly.

———————————
Thank you for reading this. I will be making a part 2 to this later today. I'm gonna go lay down and relax. I have had 4-5 anxiety attacks within the last hour or so and need to relax.