Spencer Reid x Child Reader part 2

Your POV:

I woke up to see a dimly lit room and hearing beeping noises. I sit up grimancing in pain. I suddenly feel a hand on my chest softly pushing me back down onto the bed.

"Don't sit up. It will only cause pain." Came the same voice that I heard before I ended up here.

"Spencer?" I said looking towards him.

"Hey, it's ok. You're safe." He said as he held my hand.

"What happened? What happened to that guy?" I asked as I winced holding my chest.

"Are you hurting?" Spencer asked as I nodded. "I'll call the nurse then I can explain everything to you from there." He said as he pressed the button for a nurse.

The nurse came in and checked my vitals and gave me pain meds that wouldn't put me to sleep. Spencer then sat next to me on the bed and sighed.

"Well for starters you remember what happened before you were taken right?" He asked and I nodded in response. "Well after he shoved you in the water when we found you guys I dove in after you and pulled you out. You were unconscious and your pulse was faint so you got brought here. They then found water in your lungs and had to get it out. That's why you are hurting. You've been out for a few days."

"Why are you still here though? Don't you need to be with your friends?" I asked confused.

"Actually about that. You know how your parents got killed?" He said softly.

"Yeah. I'm gonna be placed in foster care aren't I? My living relatives don't want me. They never liked me." I said looking down.

"That's the thing. I wanted to talk to you about maybe seeing if you wanted me to foster you. I know I've never cared for a child before and all, but I don't want you to be stuck with some family that would treat you wrong. I'd rather have you under my care where I know you're safe. My team, I consider them family. They all agree with me on this. But it's only if you are ok with it." Spencer said as he looked me in the eyes.

I looked at Spencer with tears in my eyes.

"Are you serious? You're offering to take care of me rather than letting me go into foster care where I could be abused?" I said as I started to cry.

"I'm serious. But it's only if it's ok with you." He said as he smiled.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I said hugging him ignoring the pain. "Thank you!"

-hey everyone. Sorry for the shortness of the part. If you want me to make it a story then I will. But that's if I get votes and people saying that they'd want it to be a story. So if you would then let me know. I also have another Spencer x read planned out and will work on it later. So be ready for that. -