Spencer Reid X Reader

-so the title of this one shot is elevator mishap. I got the idea from a dream I had. I literally didn't get on the elevator at work for a week or two because I was scared of what would happen. So here's the one shot.-

Your pov:

You stood in the elevator waiting for it to reach the floor for the BAU, when it suddenly stopped. You sighed as you pressed the emergency button. Suddenly the elevator jolted and it felt like it was going to fall. You backed up against the wall and began to panic. 

"Someone! Help me!" You screamed hoping someone would hear you. You kept screaming but no one came. You we're probably stuck between the floor below the BAU floor. You pulled out your phone and noticed you still had signal. You quickly called Spencer hoping he would pick up.

"Come on pick up." You mumbled as you shook in fear. You then heard the line pick up.

"(y/n), where are you? You aren't late usually." Spencer said a bit worried.

"S-Spence.... I-I'm stuck in the elevator." You stuttered out. "I think I'm stuck between our floor and the one below us."

"I'll get you help. Just stay on the phone." Spencer said as he went and told someone that the elevator stopped. "I just told Emily and she said to hang in there. She's getting someone to help get you out of there. I'll stay on the phone to help keep you calm."

"Thank you Spence. I don't know what I'd do without you." You said with a small smile.

"Well you'd probably be stuck in there and no one would hear you scream for help. Which I'm guessing you tried already." Spencer said as he stood outside the elevator door concerned. 

"Spence, how much longer?" You said trying to stay calm.

"I don't know. Hopefully not very." Spencer said sitting on the floor. 

-an hour later-

You stepped off the elevator and ran to Spencer with tears in your eyes. 

"It's ok." Spencer said as he hugged you. "Come on. let's get you some water." 

All you did was nod and follow Spencer to the break room and sat on the couch as Spencer grabbed you a bottle of water.

"Here. You ok?" Spencer asked as he handed you the water and rubbed your back.

"I'll be fine. But I'm never taking the elevator without someone in there with me." You said as you shivered thinking of what could have happened.

"I'm glad you're ok." Spencer said hugging you. 

"(y/n), are you ok?" Emily said as she walked into the break room and pulled a chair over to you and Spencer.

"I'll be fine. Just need to get over the initial shock of almost becoming a pancake in the elevator." You said with a chuckle. 

"You know the chances of that happening are." Spencer started but stopped when Emily kicked his foot. "Sorry." 

"Why don't you take the day off (y/n)." Emily said.

"I guess. But I sure as hell ain't taking the elevator again." You said looking down. 

"I understand and Spencer you can take the day off with her to make sure she's ok." Emily said with a smile.

~Sorry for the little cliffhanger. I'm gonna do a part two later. I'm gonna go watch the new episode.~