Spencer Reid x Reader elevator mishap part 2

Once you and Spencer had made it down the stairs and left the building he turned to you and pulled you into a hug. You laid your head on his chest and started crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" Spencer asked softly.

"I was so scared. I was so scared that something horrible would have happened in the elevator. I thought that I would die and never get to see you again." You said as you hugged Spencer back.

"Hey. It's ok. You're here and you're ok. I'm here, I've got you." Spencer said pulling you both over to a bench.

"Spence." You said as you pulled away and looked at him.

"Hmm." He said as he looked you in the eyes.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I don't think I could have made it out of there without having a panic attack without you." You said as you looked down.

"I'm glad I helped. Remember if you ever need anything I'm here for you." He said smiling. "Do you want to do something?"

"Hm. If I'm right there's a ice skating rink down town. We should go do that." You said looking up.

"Do you know how to ice skate?" Spencer asked.

"No. But I'll have you there to help me." You said laughing slightly.

~a couple of hours later~

"Hey we should head home. We've been skating for a while now." Spencer said as he looked down at you.

"Yeah your right. We should head home." You said agreeing leaving the rink.

Once you had both returned your skates and put your shoes on you made your way to the closest coffee shop and grabbed coffee. 

"Are you ok? I know that what happened at work had to be horrible. It happened to me and Derek once when he was still working on the team. Hotch laughed at us for weeks cause we refused to use the elevator." Spencer said sitting at a booth with you. 

"Yeah I'm fine now. Thanks to you." You said smiling. 

You both drank your coffee in silence until Spencer leaned across the table and kissed you. You looked at him with a look of surprise and shock. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I can understand if you don't like me like that." He said looking away. 

You stood up and walked over to him and lifted his face up to yours and kissed him holding him there. After the kiss you went back to his place and watched movies for the rest of the night.

~Sorry for the crappiness.~