David Rossi x Reader

Your pov:

You had been working at the BAU for three months now. The day you joined one person in particular caught your attention. David Rossi, he was sweet and made sure you were settling in well. About a month in you began receiving flowers from someone. At first you thought it was Rossi but when you asked him he said it wasn't him. You shrugged it off and went about your work like usual. That was until after the tenth delivery of flowers you realized something was wrong. This time there was a note with them. 

-The note said- 

"I've been watching you and would like to meet you." 

You ignored it and threw the flowers away like always. A few days later a case came in about women being kidnapped and then killed. The team took the case and got straight to work. It seemed that the unsub was going for a specific type with his victims. What none of you had realized except for Rossi was that they all looked like you. A new victims body was found and you volunteered to go look at the body alone. 

Once you had arrived at the crime scene you looked over the body while on the phone with Rossi. 

"This one's a bit different Rossi. There's a heart carved into the right calf." You said as you examined the body more. 

"Don't you have a tattoo on that calf?" Rossi asked a bit worried. 

"Actually yeah I do. That's a bit weird." You said confused. 

"I realized something earlier (Y/N). There's things here and there that remind me of you on each victim." Rossi said.

"And you're saying this now? Why didn't you say anything earlier?" You said a bit loud through the speaker.

"Because I hoped that it was just coincidence. But now that I look at it more and more. This might be the person who sent the flowers to you." Rossi said even more worried than before. "(Y/N), Where'd you throw away the flowers you got a few days ago?"

"In my trash can next to my desk why?" You asked as you stood up and walked away from the crime scene.

"Because every flower company has a business card with their flowers." Rossi said as he ran to your desk and grabbed the flowers out. "(Y/N) I want you to get back here as fast as you can. Stay on the phone and don't stop for anything. Do you hear me?" 

"I hear you loud and clear Rossi." You said as you walked towards the SUV only to be hit upside the head with a branch.

Rossi's pov:

After (Y/N) said that she heard me I heard something hitting something and a scream that belonged to her. He found her and took her. That mother fucker kidnapped her. Dammit, I knew it was a bad idea to let her go alone. I stood up with the business card and ran to the room we were using for the case. 

"Someone call the number on this card now!" I said as I tossed it on the table.

"Woah what's wrong?" Aaron asked as I ran back out the door to (Y/N)'s desk. 

"Come on. There's got to be something here to help us find him!" I said to myself as I searched her desk. 

"Rossi what happened?" Aaron asked walking over to me.

"He took her. It's the guy who kept sending (Y/N) flowers. Has someone called the number on the card?" I yelled as I stood up.

"Reid's doing that now. How do you know it's this guy?" Aaron asked.

"There's been small things here and there on each victim pointing towards (Y/N). I just realized that when she said that the recent victim had a heart carved into her calf. The same one she has a tattoo on." I said sitting in her seat at her desk.

Spencer came running over to us. 

"We have a name. His name is Micheal Spanks. I'm having Garcia run his name through the system now to get his address." Spencer said quickly. "How did we not notice this in the first place?" 

"I don't know but we need to get to her." I said as Garcia came into the room with a piece of paper and the address. I took the paper and ran for the doors. Spencer, Aaron, and Derek followed me. I got into one of the SUV's and started it as Aaron got into the passenger seat. 

Your pov:

You woke up in a bed to a splitting head ache. You sat up realizing that you were locked in a dark room. Most likely that unsubs basement. You heard feet above you confirming your guess. Suddenly you saw light come from across the room and heard footsteps come down the stairs. 

"Why couldn't you have been smart and came and met me like I asked?" The guy said as he walked towards you. 

"Why would I want to meet a creepy stalker who's been sending me flowers for the last two months?" You yelled. 

"Aw come on babe. I just wanted to meet you. But you had to go and be difficult causing me to kidnap you and hurt your pretty head." The guy said as he petted your hair causing you to jerk away. 

"Stay away from me you creep!" You yelled as you struggled to get up from the bed.

"Now darling you should know that you can't go anywhere when you are restrained to the bed." He said through a sneer.

"Let me go! My team will be here any moment to arrest your sorry creepy ass." you yelled. 

"Sure they will. Who on that team cares enough about you that they will come for you?" He said as he slowly licked the side of your face. 

A few seconds later the basement door burst open.

"FBI! Let her go Michael!" You heard a familiar voice say.

"Oh look it's your team. Not like they care about you." Michael said standing up smirking. 

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way Michael! Let her go." Aaron said loudly. 

"And if I don't let her go and shoot her instead what's gonna happen?" Michael said as he grabbed a gun from under the bed and pointed it at your head.

"Then we will have no other choice then to shoot you." Rossi said with a firm voice. 

"Oh?" Michael said as he got the gun ready. 

"Michael I wouldn't do it if I were you." Aaron said coming into view along with Rossi.

You had began to shake with fear as Michael held the gun to your head.

"Michael please. Let me go." You pleaded through tears.

"Shut up! I want you to myself!" Michael said as he moved to untie the rope from the bed but not your wrists. 

Aaron quickly took the shot and shot Michael in the leg causing him to scream in pain and let the rope and gun go allowing you to run to Rossi. 

"It's ok. I've got you." Rossi said as he quickly lead you out of the house and to the paramedics. 

A few minutes later Michael was being rolled out on a stretcher and into a different ambulance and taken to the hospital. 

"Are you ok?" Rossi asked you as you rubbed your wrists. 

"I'll be fine. Thank you." You said as you hugged Rossi. 

"If I hadn't realized the small things pointing towards you we would have lost you." Rossi said as he softly held your chin making you look at him.

"I'm glad you did." You said blushing as you looked up at him. A few seconds later he kissed you causing aws from the team behind him. 

~Sorry it's late. I had to find a song to listen to while I wrote this and I recently saw the trailer for the new show Cloak and Dagger and the song in it helped. I hope you liked it though.   ~