This is NOT happening...

Play the song :)
AN// No Ethan this chapter... Kinda
(Y/N) Means Your Name
(E/C) Means Eye color
(H/C) Means Hair color
(F/C) Means Favorite color
(S/C) Means Skin Color
(F/F) Means Fav Food
Enjoy the story means= Ik you will

As I hopped into a taxi with my bags , I realized I was finally chasing my dreams. After Years of hard work and tears I finally was moving to LA. Everyone told me that YouTube would get me nowhere but look at me now. I have 300 thousand subscribers, and I'm moving to Markiplier's house to become another editor.
Text messages
Mom 👩‍👧 : Tell me when you get to the airport!
Me : Okay mom I will!
Mom 👩‍👧: Okay I love you (Y/N)!
Me : I love you too!
" Damn that women really needs to get off my back. I understand that I'm her baby and I always will be but I'm 19 now she needs to let me be an adult!" I thought to myself while I put my forehead on the window.
-------------------TIME SKIP---------------------
When I saw the airport sign on the road I quickly shot up and wiped oil from my forehead off the window. I was about to ask the driver how long until the airport, but before I finished the sentence he said "We are here."
I quickly unbuckled and opened the taxi door.
" Ew ew ew, Fucking hell" I thought to myself as I stuck my hand in something that seemed rather squishy but crunchy at the same time. As I stood and stretched my legs, they became wobbly, and *PLOP* I was on my ass. I heard the quick scurry of the taxi driver, as he reached out his hand to help me up.
"Are you okay my dear?!" He said looking rather worried.
I nodded
"Well I hate to break it to you dear... but I think you fell in some chewed up gum.." He held back a laugh, pointing to my ass.
My heart sank.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I said as I looked back and saw the back of my jeans were covered in old chewed up, probably herpes infested ,gum.
I quickly grabbed my stuff, tipped the driver and went into the airport. Luckily I had a sweatshirt I could tie around my waist to hide the gum on my jeans and I didn't bother change them, I was already overwhelmed with the amount of people in the airport.
I looked down at my ticket and realized I still had about 2 hours until my flight could start loading. It was 8:30 am and my Flight boarded at 10:30. I looked around to find the nearest shop and made my way over. I needed to waste time.
--------------------TIME SKIP--------------------
After what felt like an eternity I looked down at my watch it was 10:15 exactly, which gave me 15 minutes to get to my flight. Which was across the airport. "SHIT" I thought to myself, and started running.
When I got to my flight it was 10:30 on the dot.
"Good timing." Said the flight attendant with a small wink.
"Why thank you" I said while walking down the long narrow hallway.
Once I boarded the plane I sat down in the section E 3. I wasn't the best seating but I didn't have a choice where to sit since Mark bought the tickets and sent them to me. I can't complain though, I was going to LA! As I was about to close my eyes to rest until take off, someone tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see a angry old women staring at me.
"THIS IS MY SEAT!" She growled
"Uh uh uh...." "God (Y/N) you are so bad with people!" I thought to myself
"GET UP" She said glaring at me.
I grabbed my carry on and scooted out of the seat. Once I found the nearest flight attendant, I told her what had happened, she then asked to see my ticket.
She smiled " Well you may have been scared of the lady then, but you should thank her, she did you a favor." She winked
I tilted my head, wildly confused "what do you mean?"
"Well you see, this ticket is for first class, row E and seat 3 in first class." She grinned
"Oh, what the fu.... I mean thank you." I smiled and picked up my carry on. " I could get used to this." I thought in my head and slightly nodded.
When I found my seat, it was just about lift off. I sat down and leaned back. " FUCKING RECLINING SEATS?" I thought in my head as I drifted off to sleep. I awoke to the feeling of my ears popping and the sudden motion of shaking. I waited out the turbulence and passed the fuck out.
------------------TIME SKIP----------------------
I soon awoke to the same feelings as earlier, which could only mean 2 things 1. We are in LA or 2. We are crashing, both exciting but one slightly more terrifying.
The plane soon came to a halt and everyone waited for the captain to speak on the over head.
"Thank you all for choosing Jet BLUE (heh) today! You may now exit the plane"
As people bumped into me, I slowly and slowly got more and more pissed off, to the point where I just cut everyone and exited to go get my bags, many people where mad at me and cursed, but fuck it,not like I'm gonna see them anywhere again right?
--------------------TIME SKIP-------------------
With my luggage in hand, I got on to the escalator and slowly but surely went down them. Only to see Mark standing there with a sign saying " (Y/N) welcome home!" Just seeing the words welcome home made me shiver with excitement. When I got to the bottom of the escalator, Marks gaze met mine.
"Oh my fuck! Hi (Y/N)! Its so nice to finally meet you!" He said pulling me into his embrace .
I grinned " So nice to meet you too Mark!"
We looked at each other for a second before Mark screamed.
"ETHAN COME HERE."
From around the corner I see a boy about 2 inches taller than me, with blue hair wearing an orange jacket with white stripes, running in my direction. When he came to a pause Mark said
"So Ethan, this is (Y/N)."
"Ahhh the famous (Y/N), nice to meet you." He said while grinning and holding out a hand.
I shook his hand and said "Pleasure to meet you." He smiled at me, i blushed as he held my hand longer than a normal handshake.
"Okay you two let's get going." Mark grabbed my luggage and put his one empty arm around me. Who is Ethan?