Lets go home

Ethan's POV
"Ethan... what are we gonna do?" She said while looking up to my eyes.
"(Y/N) it's going to be okay." I said , still unsure.
"I... love" she stopped
"I love living there, but it's sucks." She changed topics. I knew what she was going to say.
"(Y/n), I love you."  She stopped, and a tear rolled down her cheek  "why does that hurt to hear?" She said while she smiled.
"Maybe it's because I know we can't be together." She went on
"Maybe it's because I know how bad it's going to hurt to see you with someone else." She said wiping the tears away.
"Someone else?" I questioned
She laughed a little "well if you can't be with someone in the house, then you can't be with me. So, therefore, you'd end up with someone else."
"(Y/n)."
YOUR POV
Ethan slightly shook his head at my remark "(Y/n)."
I cut him off "You know its true!"
"I...."
I cut him off again "spit it out dude."
"(Y/N) id rather be alone, then be with anyone else."
"Don't say that." I shook my head. " You could easily find someone, and you two could be happy."
He smiled while pushing the hair behind my ear "I already have."
"Lets go home." He said while putting his hands on my shoulders.
"I... I don't want to. Not tonight."
"Okay. That's fine, I'll call for a hotel room." He smiled.
"You don't ha..." he cut me off
*one the phone* "Hi, yes , I'd like to rent the biggest and most fancy room you have, you have one available right now? Jacuzzi? Wow! Sounds great! Thank you so much we are on our way!"
I shook my head while laughing "Ethan Nestor, you'll be the death of me."
He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.