Discomfort

--------Time skip 3 weeks----------
YOUR POV
So weeks have passed since Ethan and I kissed. He didnt show any signs of wanting anything with me. We talked like normal friends, and nothing more.
ETHANS POV
Weeks have passed since (Y/N) and I kissed. She doesn't seem to want anything more. Which sucks because I really want more with her. I'm too scared to ask though. Every time I see her, she is with Tyler. I guess he changed her mind about me.
She is perfect for me. She makes me happy, but sometimes happiness gets taken. That's what happens right?
TYLER POV
I felt kind of bad for Ethan, (Y/N) was totally into me . I had not seen them look at each other since the when they watched the movie. I wondered what happened.
I walked up to (Y/N) and brushed the hair out of her face. She was shocked when I slowly pushed her up against the kitchen counters. She got red faced and looked at Ethan who was sitting on the couch. She was probably just trying to make him jealous. I grabbed her hips and sat her up on the counter. I slowly kissed her neck and made my way up to her lips. (Y/N) Let out a small moan, which caused Ethan too shoot his head in our direction.
YOUR POV
Tyler sat me up on the counter kissing me. I quickly looked at Ethan. I wanted Tyler to stop, but it felt so good, but secretly I wanted Ethan to do this more. I accidentally let out a moan which made Ethan look in our direction. Tyler suddenly stopped. Ethan's eyes welled up, and he ran to his room.
Tyler started to kiss my neck again, but I soon pushed him off.
"What the fuck?" Tyler said while looking wildly confused.
I ran my hand through my hair "I have to go check on him."
I ran up the stairs after him.
TYLER POV
"Maybe she does still like him." I thought to myself.
YOUR POV
I knocked on Ethan's bedroom door.
"Hey... Ethan. It's me." I whispered through the door.
I heard a muffled whimper "go away."
"Cmon... open the door."
I heard a rustle of sheets "(Y/N) You don't care ."
"Ofcourse I do Ethan." I yelled
He opened the door, his eyes puffy and red. He looked at me and slowly turned away and walked to the bed. I shut the door, then followed, and sat next to him on the bed.
"(Y/N) Why?... why would you do that?" He said wiping away a tear.
I tilted my head "what do you mean Ethan?"
"Kiss him. Right in front of me..."
"Ethan, I didn't want to hurt you, he just did it I..."  he cut me off as our lips met. His hands trailed my body, giving me shivers. He slowly made his way down to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I gave out a moan.
"Does he do this better then me?" He smiled and trailed his bottom lip across my chest.
   I quickly tore off my shirt and threw it. He smiled as I pulled at the hem of his , telling him to take it off. When he took it off, it revealed his abs, he was ripped.
   He slowly climbed on top of me, pushing me on to the bed. Our lips smashed as he used his hands to hold me close. He soon started to grind his hips on mine. I could feel something hard forming in his pants. I smiled
"Hmmm someone is excited."
"How could I not be." He smirked
  He soon grabbed both my hands and pinned them above my head. He kissed from my neck all the way down to my hips, leaving a trail of small bruises on the way down. When he got to the hem of my pants he bit them, pulling them down with his teeth. He couldn't get so far so he had to let go of my hands and take them off manually.
    He started to take my panties off when I shot up
"Uhhh uhhh." I said shaking my head
"Oh, uh I'm sorry." He said
I giggled
"Nooooo, you first." I winked
   His face looked flushed as he slowly took of his maroon jeans. I crawled over and helped him take them off. I then attacked the boxers, ripping them off his body. I stood up and slowly removed my underwear, he glanced over my body.
ETHANS POV
       (Y/N) started to remove her panties. I glanced over her body, admiring her figure, which was shaped by the gods. She blushed as I slowly sat up, and intertwined our nude bodies. I held her and slowly laid her back on the bed.  I looked into her beautiful (E/C) eyes. There was a sense of urgency and lust, emitting from them. And I was glad to help.
    (Y/N) grabbed my d*ck and lined it up with her entrance. She looked up at me and raised an eye brow. I slowly pushed in.
YOUR POV
  Ethan slowly started to push in. A rush of adrenaline came over me. I let out a small groan, which caused Ethan to look into my eyes. He smiled.
"Faster." I moaned
He tilted his head "wetter."
"Sassy bitch." I laughed while pushing myself into him.  I flipped us over. And I took control. I pinned his hands over his head. He moaned and groaned.
"(Y/N).... I'm gonna... (Y/N)!"
I then hopped off and laid on my back.
He released on his own chest then sighed.