The Crew

Play the song when I say so
Marks house wasn't that far away from the airport, it was about an 30 minute drive, so not that far. As we pulled into the driveway I saw a tall man with a beany on and a beautiful blonde girl, they were playing with Marks dog, Chica? i think her name is.
As I unbuckled my seatbelt, I was about to open the door when it got opened for me, I looked up to see Ethan with a big grin on his face. All the sudden I got startled as mark yelled
"HEY ETHAN ! I WILL BRING (Y/N)'S BAGS TO HER ROOM, INTRODUCE HER TO THE CREW!"
He shrugged "okie dokie."
He held out his hand and helped me out of the car "what a gentleman" I thought out loud "huh?" He said, "oh nothing." I quickly answered. He smirked.
As we walked over to the two people the dog came running at me full force and pushed me over. Before I knew it I was being suffocated by dog kisses, slobbery and wet.... just like my ex boyfriend (FR THO)
They all laughed as Ethan helped me up "everytime" I thought to myself, while laughing.
Play the song now :)
"So (Y/N) this is Amy." Ethan said pointing to the blonde girl.
"Amy, this is (Y/N)." She laughed and shook my hand
"Tyler this is (Y/N), (Y/N) This is Tyler." Tyler laughed and took my hand into his and kissed it.
"Pleased to meet you (Y/N)." He let off a side smirk, I have to say, it was quite attractive. I looked to Ethan who had his arms crossed with a bitch face on.
"Let me show you around." Tyler said smirking
Ethan jumped in "No! I will it's okay Tyler."
Tyler insisted.
Ethan fought back.
Amy jumped in "Hey I have an idea you dipshits, how about you both show her around?"
They looked at eachother and nodded.
As we walked into the house Ethan and Tyler started giving eachother dirty looks. As soon as the door opened we were in the living room Ethan jumped to the task to tell me about it "so this is the living room, if you couldn't already guess. You can use the TV any time, the video games, anything." Tyler rolled his eyes "let's move on." As we walked behind the living room there was the kitchen. Tyler sighed "This is the Kitchen, if you couldn't tell by the stove, and all the food, but yeah." They toured me around the the downstairs then Mark called Tyler to help him with something. Ethan snickered and Tyler rolled his eyes.
Ethan and I walked up the stairs, he first walked me to the end of the hallway. He opened the door " This is Marks room." The walls were red and the ceiling was black. "It's dark in there huh?" I laughed. "Don't say that name, in might bring Dark out." He tried to be spooky. "Ahhh so spoopy !" I mocked him. He giggled and continued with the tour.
He opened up a door that was painted gold
"This here is the room of dreams, the room where all the magic happens!" He tried to be dramatic.
"The recording room?" I giggled
"Yea.. that! " he looked down at the ground laughing.
He opened a door, and when I looked in it was beautiful, blue walls, grey ceiling, gigantic bed, white dresser and a nice HD TV.
He noticed me in awe "This is my room."
"it's so satisfying and clean." I said like I just discovered a new planet.
He shook his head and laughed "not all guys are animals (Y/N)."
I laughed
"So (Y/N) if you ever need anything you will know where to find me." He let out a big smile.
We walked out of his room, all the sudden Tyler came running up the stares
"Hey Ethan! Mark needs your help."
"Why can't you help him?!" Ethan yelled .
"I can't fit in the small spaces, I'm too... big." He said raising his eyebrows.
I blushed.
"Fine." Ethan said, not forgetting to shoulder check Tyler on the way down.
Tyler grabbed my hand, and opened the door right across the hall from Ethan's room.
"This is my room!" He grinned
It was grey with a white ceiling, it was also super beautiful.
"It's cool."
"Thanks!" he grinned "I have a feeling you will be in here a lot." He winked. I blushed.
He grabbed my hand brought me down the hall
He covered my eyes and opened the door "you ready?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded . He uncovered my eyes and revealed a huge room, it had (F/C) walls and a (COLOR) ceiling ! The bed was risen, you had to use a ladder to get up to it. Under the bed was a desk and a whole recording setup. It was beautiful.
" This must be Amy's room." I said shyly
He shook his head slightly "don't be stupid (Y/N) this is your room." He let go of me.
Tyler POV
I watched her walk around her room, she was even more beautiful then normal when she was in awe. She walked over to her bed and climbed up, she sprawled out, looked at me and laughed.
"It's amazing." She smiled
"Your smile is amazing." I thought to myself.
"We hoped you would like it." I said happily.
She got down off the bed and walked around. I watched her study everything, as if she was remembering every detail. She trailed her finger along the desk as she walked by it. She looked at the small glass humming birds on her dresser and picked them up. One by one, she traced the outline of them. She was beautiful, her (H/C) hair , her beautiful (E/C) eyes, her (S/C) skin. To be honest I don't want Ethan to get her. She's special. She's like a breath of fresh air, after I had been suffocating for years.
"I'm kinda hungry" her soft voice broke my thoughts.
"Your chariot awaits." I said while scooping her up bridal style.
"Tyler!" She said while laughing, her laughs were music to my ears. As I brought her down the stairs I noticed Ethan get red faced and cross his arms.
    Your POV
  When we got to the bottom of the stairs Ethan looked at me and got red faced and crossed his arms. Tyler seemed to enjoy that. Once Tyler put me down I walked over to the cabinet trying to find food, and I saw a plate on the counter that said *made some brownies~ Amy*  I grabbed one and started to chow down, they were good as fuck. I then noticed Ethan walking over to me.
"Hey (Y/N)." He said quietly, while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Hey what's up Ethan?" I smiled
"So, I was wondering if you would do my makeup for a video, i need a girl to do it and Amy said no and I don't want to ask for too mu..." he started rambling but I cut him off.
"Of course!"
   We started walking up to the recording room.
Ethan didn't miss the chance to throw a dirty look at Tyler on the way up.