Is it over?

Your POV
   After what Tyler told us, I was at a loss for words. The only words I could think of were "Fuck my life." What were Ethan and I going to do! We just admitted our feelings for each-other, and now... it has to be over...
   After hours of the news, Ethan and I hadn't talked. I just sat in my room on my phone, and Ethan was recording videos. After I heard him do his outro , I knocked on the door.
The door clicked open
"Oh.. hey, (Y/N)." He forced a smile.
"Is it.. Over?" I felt my eyes sting.
" (Y/N) I... I know. It sucks, bbbut mark said.." he started to cry.
   I pulled him into my arms, and put my head on his chest. I could feel his tears seeping through my shirt onto my shoulder, as we sobbed tears fell from our eyes, we didn't hear the footsteps that were coming up the stairs.
"Am I interrupting something." A soft voice said from behind us. I felt my body go cold, as I turned around.
"A A.. Amy... Hi..." Ethan looked down, trying to hide his eyes, which were swollen from the tears.
"We.. were just" "Sad about not being able to love the person you love?" She cut me off.
"Yea I know the feeling, that's why Mark and I are over."
"Whaaat? No Amy!" Ethan ran over putting his hands on her shoulders, and pulling her into a hug. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. She pushed Ethan back gently.
"No, it's just for the best, I'm moving to New England, any way." She shrugged
"ACROSS THE COUNTRY?!" Ethan yelled.
"Amy! You're my best friend! More like my sister!" He started to cry again.
"GOTCHA!" Mark jumped from around the corner. Amy started laughing. Ethan looked up.  Amy and Mark highfived.
"I'm so sorry Ethan! I was joking! Mark and I just can't publicize our relation ship, we didn't break up." Ethan's face turned bright red, his eyes welled up with tears, he turned and stormed into his room while screaming "FUCK YOU!"
    "Really guys!?" I said while running one of my hands through my hair.
Mark chimed in "It... It was just a joke!"
"Yeah!" Amy looked concerned.
I tilted my head "So relationships ARE  allowed in the house?"
Mark shook his head "Umm, no, it's just Amy and I are going to act like we broke up, and hide our relationship, why, you and Ethan?"
"What no!" I said
"Hahaha Joking again." He grinned.
"Seriously, why though." Mark questioned me.
"Just asking." I rolled my eyes.
"I better go check on him..." Amy said
"I think you are the last person he wants to see right now, I'll go." I rubbed the back of my neck
"Fine." They said in unison.
     I ran up the stairs to Ethan's room and knocked.
"Hey Ethan, open up." I whispered. He unlocked the door and opened it, letting me in.
All of the sudden I felt my back against the wall, and my lips crash into his. He grabbed my  face in his palms and kissed me roughly, his tongue grazed my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I opened my lips, letting him explore. My hands traveled down his sides, until I got to the hem of his sweatshirt. I slowly pulled it off him, with his assistance. He went back to kissing me, he left trails of hickeys down my neck. I slowly removed his khaki shorts, leaving him in his boxers. Our bodies intertwined, his hands felt me up and down gently. Something sparked inside of me, stronger then lust, I pushed him off me towards his bed. I pushed him down, he gasped as his back hit the bed. I crawled on top of him, with my legs on both sides of him.
"My turn to take control." I said while slightly grinding my hips on his.
"I don't like the sound of that." He giggled
"It may not sound nice, but it will feel nice." I winked. I could see him blush. I let my hands travel down his abs, and trace the veins in his arms.
I bent down and kissed his lips. I soon left his lips and kissed down his neck, to his abs. I crawled off Ethan and told him to sit up. He did as I directed, making it easier for me to take off his boxers. Before I took off his boxers I kissed right above the hem.
Ethan gasped "Y/N"
"Don't make a noise." I winked
As I pulled off his boxers his member sprung up, and hit his lower abdomen. I looked up innocently and took him into my mouth. he breathed harshly through his teeth, trying to follow the one rule I had set. Ethan started to become weak, and started twitching.
"Y/N, I'm gonna.."
*knock knock knock*
We both looked at eachother like deer in head lights. Then looked at the door.