You are perfect

Play song when I say.
YOUR POV
    After recording the video I lied down on Ethan's bed while he edited his video. I heard giggles coming from his PC from when he chased me around. I slowly drifted off to sleep, it was a long day.
ETHANS POV
   I looked over at (Y/N) after I finished editing the video, she was passed out. Her expression was soft, her eyes fluttered occasionally, from what I think was a dream. Since it was 1:30 AM I thought it was time to sleep. I didn't want to wake (Y/N) , so I slowly put the covers on her. I lifted her head and put a pillow under her neck.  She looked at peace, I gently brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her on the forehead "You are beautiful (Y/N)." I whispered. I slept on the couch that night. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable.
-------------------TIME SKIP---------------------
YOUR POV
    I woke up in the morning wrapped in a cozy ball, then I realized I wasn't back home, and I wasn't in my new bed. I looked around, I was in Ethan's room. But where is he?
   I quickly hopped out of bed and walked to my room. I slowly took off my gum covered jeans, (that I  sadly slept) and put on some leggings with a black crop top and a grey and black flannel over the top. I made my way down the stairs on to hear Tyler groaning in his room,I quickly peak in to see him stretching " thank god thats all he is doing." I thought to myself.
Once I got to the bottom of the stairs i saw Ethan passed put on the couch. I walked over to him and lightly shake him.
"Hey Ethan get up" I say while sitting on the side of the couch.
He twitched his eyes open "Oh.. hey (Y/N)"
"Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed last night." I smiled
Just as Ethan was about to day you're welcome, there was a loud sound of someone clearing their throat.
Tyler smirked "Already huh?"
"What?! No not like that!" I blushed
"Dude she just fell asleep that's all." Ethan rolled his eyes
Tyler growled "fell asleep or did you put her to sleep?"
"Dude what the fuck?" Ethan laughed
Tyler joined in "I'm joking don't worry."
"Oh...." I said.
Tyler left the room and Ethan and I looked at eachother and started laughing. Ethan then threw the remote at me and told me to find a movie.
------------Time skip------------
Play music now
As I scrolled through the TV guide, we passed the movie 50 shades of grey like 10 times, and It happened to be the only decent movie on tv. So that's what we watched.
As Anastasia and Christian went into the elevator, I felt Ethan look at me, he knew the make out scene was coming soon. He shifted his body closer to me, I slowly felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I could feel his gaze move up and down my body. I shivered at the thought of his hands tracing the shape of my body.
When I turned towards Ethan we looked into eachothers eyes, then our lips. He reached out, and grabbed my hands, then pulled me into his arms and hugged me, I felt my heart flutter as his hands trailed my back. He made shapes and I felt his jaw clench, as if he was holding something back. His breathing became heavier and he started shaking . He needed to make a move, but I had to. I pushed back my head and looked into his beautiful green eyes, he let off an adorable smirk. My heart pounded , my hands shook , and my mind was completely boggled. He didn't know me yet but he was about to. A feeling we will never forget. I'm think I'm in love. I hope I'm in love .It felt like an eternity before I wrapped my hands around his neck and stared into his eyes, then our lips connected. He left soft pecks upon my lips down to my neck. He held me against him, in the most gentle manner. I felt respected, and protected. He made me feel loved. He then moved back to my lips, the kiss became more passionate . I could feel his heart pounding against my pounding heart. I hadn't felt this before. Our kisses slowed down but didn't lack lust. If anything it was more lust filled.
      With every stride I had a new feeling. I crawled on top of Ethan straddling him. He traced my jawline with his finger, and pushed the hair out of my face. His hands entangled into my hair and he pulled me in once again. Our lips danced like the stars, his left hand entangled in my hair, while the right one traced my hip bone. I flinched, worried he would feel my stretch marks or my extra skin.
"You are beautiful (Y/N) Don't try to hide it."
We stopped at the same time and looked at eachother, as if agreeing to wait, and slow down. I crawled off Ethan and laid my head on his chest, he held me in his arms, I could hear his heart pound against his chest. Mine pounded to, my heart fluttered. I felt high, a different high. I hated this feeling, but loved it.
ETHANS POV
That didn't just happen. It all happened so fast. I wanted her body, I wanted her all over me, I wanted to feel her soft lips on me. I just wanted her.
But I couldn't end it that fast. I put my finger underneath her chin and pulled her lips to mine, slowly crawling on top of her and tracing her body with my finger. I kissed her from her lips down to her stretch marks. I traced them with my finger
"You are perfect (Y/N)"
She blushed and shook her head, I then put my cold hands on her tummy, making her shiver. I trailed my finger up her body to the back of her neck. She was so beautiful, and delicate but strong. I then pulled her into another kiss.
"I barely know you (Y/N), but from what I have seen you have been through shit so have I, I feel like I know you." I smiled, gazing into her eyes. She smirked.
She pushed me back and kissed me hard, I saw tears well up in her eyes, I pulled her into my warm embrace and wiped the tears away.
"I'm here (Y/N)." I said
She leaned back and pulled my lips into hers, I could taste the salt of her left over tears.
"I just want to be loved Ethan." She cried to me.
"You are loved (Y/N)" I played with her hair.
"We love you, you are loved by so many people." I whispered into her ear.
What happened to her. But what she has been through made her perfect.