What a tease

YOUR POV
I woke in the morning alone, and in an oversized t-shirt. I sat up and put my back to the back board of the bed. While running my fingers through my hair I thought to myself "What the fuck am I doing." I sighed and started to take the blankets off, then I realized I had no pants, or underwear on. I quickly looked around for them, but they were nowhere to be found, I then shrugged and grabbed a pair of Ethan's boxers, and slid them on.
I wanted to look in a mirror before I went down stairs to see if I had any hickeys or anything to cover up, so I walked into Ethan's bathroom. Little did I know he was in the shower. I walked in to see his full body back view, I giggled. His head whipped around, he tried to cover every part of his body, but he didn't have enough hands to cover his abs, which were much more defined then I remembered.
I smirked and walked over to the shower and opened the door. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him to the edge of the shower, I kissed him roughly, he tried to take off the tee, but I refused.
"Tsk Tsk Tsk." I said waving a finger
He made a sad face as I walked out of the bathroom. Teasing him is fun.
ETHANS POV
When (Y/N) walked in the bathroom, it startled me. It's not like she hasn't seen me naked before, but I just felt....open? (Y/N) started to walk towards me, I felt my lower region tingle, with butterflies and dirty thoughts. She opened the door to the shower and pulled me into a heated kiss, I wanted her. I tugged at the hem of my shirt (which somehow got on her) But she pushed back while waving her finger
"Tsk Tsk Tsk."
What a Fucking tease.
----------------Time Skip---------------
YOUR POV
It was around 8:30 Am, when I heard the shower turn off. Ethan had taken an hour long shower. "Hmmmm I wonder what took him so long." I thought smirking to myself.
"UHHHH (Y/N)!" I heard Ethan yell
"What?!" I yelled back
He giggled "I need a towel...."
"Ughhhhhh"
I got up and found him the smallest towel I could. I ran up the stairs and made it to the bathroom door. Before I could, knock the door opened.
"He- "I was cut off by being dragged into the bathroom. The door slammed behind me.
"Sooooo, you're gonna tease me are you?" Ethan whispered in my ear.
I couldn't help but shiver.
He smirked "I can't tease too, if you didn't know." He picked me up and set me on the sink, he kissed my neck and left his hands rubbing my inner thighs. I let out a small moan, and I could tell it turned Ethan on. He made his way down to my nether Region, to the point where he was breathing on it.
"Ethan, please." I groaned. That's when he stood up, put on the tiny towel I had got him, and walked out.
"Ethan! YOU FUCKING TEASE!" I yelled. "Fine I guess I can take care of myself"
------------------Time skip----------------
YOUR POV
      After "taking care of myself" I smelt the warm smell of pancakes, I ran down the stair to see Ethan grinning.
"What took you so long (Y/N)?" Ethan snickered.
"I just had to...uh... take care of some things." I shrugged and played it cool.
Tyler then came galavanting into the room with an "I just got laid" face. And looked at me and Ethan.
"So, it sounded like you two had fun last night."
I stuttered "uh what, no! We. No!"
"Chilllll, I'm joking! Mark would kill you guys anyway!" Tyler grinned
"Wh-What? Why?" I said sheepishly
"You didn't hear? He doesn't want romance in this house. After what people have been saying about him and Amy." I tilted my head "What happened?"
"I guess people have been saying that Mark and Amy have been publicizing their relationship too much." (I LOVE THEM! JUST NEEDED SOMETHING TO THICKEN PLOT)
"Oh." I looked down.
He laughed "yea so, bottom line no dating someone who lives in the house, doesn't mean you can't fuck around with outsiders!"
Ethan glared at him "shut up, fuck face."
Tyler shrugged "love you too, baby boy blue."
Fuck.
ETHANS POV
Fuck.