Broken

Mark grinned, but shook his head.
"(Y/N). I can't."
I grabbed him and rubbed my hips on him
"Yes you can." So he stayed, and we had fun, but I didn't feel anything toward him, because I didn't love him. But I had to get back at Ethan.
After Mark and I finished he passed out next to me, bare ass naked. I covered him up and slipped on one of his tee's which was way to big, it fit me like a night gown. I soon got up from bed and walked down the hall to hear Ethan sobbing. It broke my heart to hear it, but why should I feel bad, he broke my heart.
I tried to walk past the door but I couldn't, the guilt, it overcame me. I knocked on the door.
"E-Ethan?" I asked
The door swung open and he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall.
"Ethan, ow what the fuck."
"YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH (Y/N)!"
"Ethan stop!"
"YOU'RE SUCH A SKANK." He slurred his words.
I pushed him off me and walked out of the room, while I caught a glance of two empty Jack Daniels bottles. A single tear ran down my cheek as I ran to my room. I climbed up into my bed and laid face first. Sobbing into my pillow, hiding my emotions yet again.
Ethan's POV
I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, not sure if it was the fact I drank two bottles of Jack Daniels, or the fact I caught my best Friend Fucking my girlfriend... well... Ex Girlfriend. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom down the hall and took some Tylenol. I then heard (Y/N) snoring, and I noticed her door was open. So I went to close it. Not before peaking out to see her arm dangling from her bed. I grinned, she looked so cute, sprawled out like that. Even if it was in Marks shirt.
Something caught my eye, there was bruises on her wrist, it looked like hand prints. I quickly ran over and sat on the side of the bed , and gently shook her awake. She shot up and shuffled away from me.
"Get away from me you asshole!" She yelled at me.
"(Y/N) what happened to your wrist!? Did Mark"
She cut me off "You did, you piece of shit! Do you not remember pinning me against the wall calling me a bitch and a skank?!"
My heart sank "what. What are you talking about?"
She shook her head with glossy eyes "hold your alcohol better, mother fucker, Now get out."
My heart broke, it pounded my eyes burnt "(Y/N) I didn't mean to hurt you!"
"GET THE FUCK OUT ETHAN!"