Suprise bitches

YOUR POV
I woke up to the sound of Ethan snoring. I was in the hospital. I looked down at my wrists, no bruises. I looked at Ethan, his hair was greasy, his stubble had grown.
"Ethan..." I tried to push out, but my throat was dry.
He somehow heard it, and his eyes flickered open.
"(Y/N)!" He got up and ran towards me, with tears in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly.
"What happened...?" I asked groggily.
"Funny story..." he looked at the ground.
"So funny that I'm in the fucking hospital?"
He shook his head. "Soo, you know how we were, you know. Fucking in the shower?"
"Yes, what about it."
"Well, you slipped and fell and hit your head."
"What." I had dreamt all that? But I dreamt in his point of view. What the fuck.
He looked down once again. "(Y/N)... you have been in a coma for 30 days."
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! BECAUSE WE FUCKED IN THE SHOWER? SEX SENT ME TO THE ER." I yelled
"Calm down, all that matters is that you're okay..."
My heart dropped.
"Ethan. Are you going to break up with me?"
"What." He looked shocked
"I heard the conversation, between you and mark, which lead to me having a terrible dream for 30 days."
"(Y/N)... I don't know what to do." He started crying.
I couldn't look at him the same since the dream, I still loved him, but he scared me.