Where were you

"Ethan..." sounded Amy's voice from the other side of the door.
He looked at me wide eyed "HOLD ON!"
   I wrapped my self in a blanket and ran to his closet and closed the door behind me. I watched him pull his pants up and sit in his bed, putting on a pouty face.
"Come in." He said sternly.
Amy walked in "I'm sorry du... are you okay, you are red as apple, you are sweating buckets dude, are you running a fever?" She babied Ethan.
"No, Amy, I'm fine." He said pushing her hand off his forehead.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." She said while leaning her head on his shoulder.
"It's fine.. but is it true?" He went on.
"Is what true?" She tilted her head.
He rolled his eyes "the fact that we can't have relationships in the house, and if we do there will be consequences?"
"Yes..." she was going into more detail but I felt like I could explode with tears. While they were both facing away I slipped out of the closet and ran out of his room still wrapped in his blanket. I quickly ran to my room and changed my clothes then ran out of the house.
  I turned my car on and booked it, I went to this place were I always went. It was a nice cliff that overlooked the city, it was posted land but no one ever went up there to check if there was trespassers. It was isolated, I went there to think, to ponder. I often went there when life wasn't going my way. So I had the perfect reason to go there. Sometimes I like to stand at the edge of the cliff, and think about how fast everything would end if i just stepped forward.
ETHANS POV
   After Amy apologized 40 times it was about an hour later. I laid on my bed face down, thinking about what the fuck I was going to do. Then I realized that (Y/N) was still in the closet. I giggled to myself as I walked over. "Sorry (Y/N) you can come out now." Nothing.
"(Y/N)! You can come out now!" I said a bit louder. I then walked over to the closet door and opened to see nothing but my neatly hung clothing. Shit. I thought to myself.
   I thought maybe she just snuck out and went to her room so I check for her. Nothing. I checked the bathrooms. Nothing. I check the driveway. Her car was gone. Fuck. I thought again.
    I jumped into my standard Mini Cooper and turned on the lights because it was getting dark. Where would she go? I thought to my self. LIGHTBULB! I put the car in gear and I was off.
   I saw her blue Chevy Malibu parked by the side of the road next to a path leading up a steep hill, and as I thought I saw here converse prints walking up the path. I shook my head and began my journey up the hill.
    By the time I was at the top of the hill it was completely dark, other than the surrounding city lights of course. I looked around to see nothing, until I looked at the cliff it's self.  There was (Y/N) standing there,her arms spread out, and her eyes closed. She sniffled, and occasionally wiped a tear away.
  "(Y/N)?" I said.
   She jumped nearly slipping off the cliff, I ran over and brought her to the bench that was conveniently placed and sat her down. 
"W..what were you doing?" I asked with an accidental voice crack.
"Thinking." She muttered.
"About?"
"Everything." She again muttered.
"Were you going t..." she cut me off.
"No, I wasn't going to."