Chapter 3

Rydel Pov

"Guys they like each other a lot" I heard Ryland say to the rest of the boys. "How do you know?" Riker asked. I walked over to them, stepping into their little conversation.

"Don't talk about her, she's insecure as it is" I said so only they could here. "He likes her a lot, and she likes him a lot" I said and they all nodded taking in all the information.

"I honestly think they're dating" Ross said and Riker agreed. "Look they're busy flirting let's lock them out and read their messages on Rocky's phone" I said explaining my plan. They all got mischievous grins on their faces.

We all ran towards our door ignoring their calls for us. We locked all the doors in the house and made our way to Rocky's room.

Rocky Pov

"Oh no no no" I said hoping out of the pool, leaving Brooke in their by herself. They're going to read our messages. "Brooke, they're going to read our messages" I said, once I felt her prescience next to me.

"Shoot" She whispered running to the back door, with me right behind her. She took out a bobby pin that was randomly in her hair and started picking the lock.

"You can pick locks?" I asked shocked. She responded with a simple 'yes' Once she had it open we both sprinted inside, to my room. When we reached it, we saw all my siblings on my lock screen.

"Oh hell no" I said and tried taking the phone out of my sister's hands. Ryland tackled me to the ground and Ross literally sat on Brooke so she couldn't get the phone either.

I gave up trying to fight against Ryland because well he started working out and now he is really strong, stronger than all of us. I looked over to Brooke and mouthed 'I'm sorry' She nodded sympathetically for me.

"Rydel if you read those messages, I'll tell everyone your biggest secret" Truth is, I don't know what her biggest secret is, but it probably has something to do with Ellington. "He has nothing against me" Riker said and took my phone from Rydel's hands.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I heard Riker whisper. Oh no he read the messages. "Why don't you friggin charge your phone?" He groaned and I laughed because secretly I was over joyed.

"Fine here's your phone" Rydel said tossing me my phone, and pushing Ryland off of me. Riker did the same to Ross and helped Brooke up.

"Fine, but since we agreed not to read you're messages, we all have to play never have I ever" Ross smirked and we all nodded.

We all sat on my bed in a small circle. "Ok we all know how this works right?" He asked mainly pointing the question towards Brooke. We all nodded and the game begun. "Wait what do we do if we've did it, I can't drink" Brooke said. "Umm take a piece of clothing off" Ross said and everyone nodded except me and Brooke. I don't want anyone to see her naked!

"Never have I ever, sent nudes" Ryland said. I took off a sock, as well did the rest if my brothers. "Never have I ever kissed anyone" Riker said smirking at me and Kelsey. Everyone took off a sock.

"Guys she is only 13, she shouldn't be doing this" I said and Rydel agreed. "Never have I ever been in a relationship with a person in this room?" Rydel asked. I sighed heavily and nodded my head. Brooke took off her sock and I took off my shirt. "Why didn't you just tell us?" Ross asked smiling, matter of fact they were all smiling.

"I thought you guys would hate me" I whispered wrapping an arm around Brooke. "We could never hate you Rocky" Rydel said hugging me. "And you two are super cute" Rydel squealed making Brooke laugh and me chuckle.

I guess Riker saw everyone was tired so he dismissed everyone to bed. Oh yea and we postponed all of our shows a month back, that's why we didn't go tonight. But like I was saying, Riker dismissed everyone, but I kept Brooke behind.

Once Riker shut my door I pulled Brooke onto my lap. "Thank you, I didn't want anyone to see me naked" She whispered. "Yea and I don't want anyone to see you naked either, well besides myself" I teased her and she blushed.

"I'm sorry that you had to push back your shows because of me" She said hugging me tightly. "Precious, it wasn't your fault" I said pulling her away from me, so I could look into her eyes. "I really like you a lot" I said and kissed her softly. "I like you a lot too" She said once we separated ourselves. "Want me to sleep in your room tonight?" I asked and she nodded.

This all must be tough for her, you know losing her parents and moving in with a bunch of strangers, and plus she only met me the other day. It shows how innocent she really is, she moved in with me and trusts me completely.

We both got out of my bed and I grabbed her hand and started pulling her to her own room. "Turn around" She said. She was about to begin changing into her pajamas. "Fine" I groaned playfully making her giggle.

I heard her plop down on my bed so I turned around and walked over to my bed and sat down next to her. "What you do wanna do?" I asked seeing she wasn't tired at all. "What do you wanna do?" She asked me back. No Rocky! No inappropriate thoughts!

I guess she caught on to what I was thinking because she blushed. She leaned close to my ear, resting her hand on my upper thigh, and spoke. "We can't do that with your siblings home, you'll have to wait" She whispered seductively. She sat back down regularly while smirking at me. I was going to say something until I felt myself pinned down to my own bed.

She was practically laying down on top of me with her thigh touching my crotch. I was getting harder by the minute and she knew exactly what she was doing.

"C'mon Rocky, what do you want?" She smirked leaning down towards my lips. She was about to kiss me, but I flipped
us over so I was on top.

"When you're that sexual, I forget that you're only 13" I whispered in her ear. "Kiss me please" She demanded. She was getting sexually frustrated. I leaned down towards her lips and kissed her roughly.

I heard the door open, but right now I didn't care. "Ugh! Rydel I have to sleep with you tonight!" Riker exclaimed. He closed the door behind him and Brooke started laughing, which was absolutely adorable.

"You're adorable" I kissed her forehead and let her up from under me. She sat on my lap and played with my hair. "You're sexy" I could hear the smirk in her voice. "Baby, we got to wait" I smiled. I wanted this as bad as her, but I could get arrested for it.

"Can't you kiss me though?" She practically begged. "Nope" I shook my head smiling slightly. "Ok fine maybe someone else will kiss me" She smirked. "Yeah right" I smiled and smashed my lips on to hers. She smiled into the kiss and I did too.