Chapter 9

Rocky Pov

After spending the day with Alexa I decided to go home. I still can't believe myself, I'm cheating on my girlfriend, with my ex.

Once I was home I walked upstairs to my room and saw Brooke laying in my bed with my clothes on. I stripped down to my boxers then climbed into bed with her.

She started stirring in her sleep and finally woke up. "Hi baby" I smiled. She gave me a frown, but still spoke. "Where were you?" She asked confused. "I had to deal with some things with management, I'm so sorry I missed your interview" I lied while giving her a small sad smile.

"Ok good, I was worried" She giggled slightly. Brooke rolled on top of me with her legs straddling me and our chests pressed against each other.

She placed her lips on mine and gave me such a passionate kiss. This feels wrong, my lips have kissed another mouth today.

"I love you" She smiled and laid her head in the crook of my neck. "I love you too baby" I kissed her forehead. We both soon fell asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up this morning to find me and Brooke still in our same position as last night. I also found her wide awake, while playing with my hair. "Hi" She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back softly and felt her smile wider into the kiss. Even with my cheating habits I could still feel the same spark when we kiss, or even touch for that matter.

I do love her, but I'm obviously not proving it by cheating. "Let's go downstairs" I suggested and she nodded. I picked her up so she was around my waist and started carrying her downstairs.

Once I was downstairs I saw all my siblings, usually they would give me a smile or even a simple 'good morning'. But no, this morning all I got were cold glares.

They know.

I gave each of them the look that read 'Don't speak a word' They looked like they were going to refuse, but I don't know what going on their minds.

"So what are we going to do today?" Brooke piped up. I sat on the couch along with the rest of my siblings, with Brooke in my lap.

Me, her and Ross were in one and Rydel, Riker and Ryland were in another, Ellington went to visit his parents. Everyone stayed quiet, no one moved, I even thought Rydel was holding her breath.

"Guys?" Brooke asked confused. "Maybe we can go to the water park?" I suggested and everyone agreed. "Go get ready Brooke" I kissed her cheek and sent her upstairs.

She skipped up the steps and once I heard her door shut I looked back at my siblings who now had angry expressions on their face. "How could you do that to a little girl?" Ryland seethed through his teeth.

"If anything you guys would know, I'm a grown ass man I needed something" I said frustrated. "Rocky, Brooke is young so obviously you can't have sex with her, but you should have known what you were getting into when You asked her to be your girlfriend" Ross sighed.

"We aren't going to snitch, but if she tells the press we aren't standing behind you" Rydel said and walked away with the rest of my siblings.

Maybe I should stop.

Or maybe I should just do a better job of keeping it a secret.

Brooke Pov

I was in my bikini and a pair of shorts, so I walked back downstairs and waited for everyone. Once everyone was dressed so we all went to the car and just talked about random stuff. "So Rydel have you hung out with your squad lately?" Ross smirked.

"Well I think I'm gonna have to start a new one. I mean Alexa and me are no longer friends at all all. Brooke you wanna be in it?" Rydel turned to look at me. "Sure" I chirped making her smile.

"Who is Alexa?" I asked curiously. "Uh she was my ex girlfriend" Rocky said awkwardly. "Ok" I smiled and he looked at me shocked. "Girls usually hate when boys talk about other girls, especially their exes" He explained.

"Well why should I care? I mean she's your ex for a reason and it's not like your still with her" I responded, making an uneven silence grow in the car. "Yea of course" Rocky smiled.