Chapter 6

Day Of The Ballroom Competition

Brook Pov

"And what do you think you're wearing?" Rocky exclaimed walking into my room. I turned around to face him and saw his smirking expression.

"It's my costume" I shrugged. "Good luck today" He smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips. I think me and Riker have a really good chance at winning, after all we have been practicing for multiple hours a day. And we found out that the prize is $250,000!

()()()()()()()()()()()

"You wanna practice?" Riker asked. We were now at the venue were the competition is taking place. I nodded and got into my beginning pose like Riker was.

We practiced a few times and I guess he saw I was getting nervous so he took a minute to talk to me. "Brooke we got this!" He said pulling me into his chest. "We've been working our asses off" He swore and I laughed.

"Riker and Brooke!" A man yelled. Me and Riker made our way over to the stage, and we started our routine.

Their Routine and Costumes

Rocky Pov

The dance was going fantastic until my older brother touched my girlfriend inappropriately. I guess Rydel saw that I was pist because she liked me into a side hug. "It's not like they have feelings for each other" She whispered in my ear and I nodded. That is true.

When they finished their dance we all ran backstage to congratulate them. "You guys did amazing!" I exclaimed and gave a high five to Riker and Amanda. "Thanks Rocky" Amanda said and gave me a hug. "You weren't jealous were you?" Amanda whispered in my ear. "Nope" I lied. "Sure" She said sarcastically.

She gave everyone else a hug and then we left to head back home. They will email every contestant in the next week or two for the winning results.

Day of Victoria Secret Show

"Guys we had to go now!" I exclaimed walking down the steps. It was almost time for the VS show and everyone was now ready. I had my makeup and hair done and the thing so I needed to wear for the Runway were there.

I grabbed my boyfriends hand and pulled him outside to the car. Riker unlocked it and we all hopped in. "Nervous?" Rocky chuckled, because I was bouncing my legs up and down. I nodded in response and gripped his hand tighter.

He placed to fingers under my chin and moved my face so that I would have to look at him. He leaned down and placed a slow kiss on lips. Once we pulled away I cuddled into his chest.

"We're here" Riker said and parked the car. "Rydel, you're the only one allowed back with me" I said and grabbed her hand once we were all out of the car. We ran to the entrance door since I was running a little late. I already got directions so I knew were to go.

"Brooke go get changed!" One of my model friend's exclaimed. I ran to my dressing room area and got chamged into a red hoodie and blue undergarments.

I ran back to where all the other models were after putting on my heels. "You look so hot right now!" Gigi Hadid smiled at me. "So do you" I winked playfully making us both laugh.

"I love Selena Gomez!" I exclaimed listening to her perform in the Runway. "Me too" Gigi agreed. "Brooke you're up!" One of the guys back stage exclaimed.

Rocky Pov

Once I saw Brooke walking down the runway my breath hitched. "Holy shit" I said running a hand through my hair. She looked so hot while strutting down the runway. We made eye contact and she gave me a subtle wink.

Once the show was over I looked at my brothers and saw they were all smirking at me. "You got such a bulge Rocky" My brothers laughed making me blush. "That Taylor Hill girl was really sexy" Riker smirked. "Yea she was" Ross sighed happily.

Rocky: Can u bring Taylor Hill back to us? Riker has a crush on her lol

Brooke: Sure we are coming now

We waited about five minutes and then Rydel, Taylor and Brooke came walking up to us. "You were amazing" I smiled and pulled her into my chest. "Thanks Rocky" She said and kissed my cheek.

We both looked over at Riker and saw him flirting with Taylor. I have him a slight smirk before putting an arm around my girlfriend.

Riker Pov

"I'm Riker" I introduced and stuck out my hand for Taylor to shake. "I'm Taylor" She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Sorry I'm a hugger" She giggled and pulled away. "You did really good out there" I winked making her blush. "Thanks Riker, I was watching you the whole time" She commented flirtatiously.

"Can I have your number?" I asked nervously. "Sure" She piped up and took out her phone. I typed my number into her phone as she did to mine.

"Well guys I have to go now! Brooke I'll see you soon. Bye Riker" She smiled and kissed my cheek before walking away.

"Holy shit" I mumbled and turned to my family. "Your welcome" Brooke giggled. "Shush up" I snapped playfully.

A second later my phone dinged. It was an email. "Brooke we won!" I exclaimed and showed her the email. "We won 250,000 Riker!" She practically yelled. I gave her hug that lifted her off the ground.

"Hey watch those hands!" I heard Rocky say behind us. I put Brooke back on the ground so she could calm her boyfriend. She walked over to him and kissed him. "Good job!" Everyone said and congratulated us.