Chapter 10

Brooke Pov

Unknown: I need you to meet me at the Starbucks across from your street, please it's important

They said it's important so I guess I should go. If anything happens to me, I'll be in public. Everyone was gone for a meeting about R5 and I was already dressed so I simply walked out the door and went to Starbucks.

"Brooke?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw a short girl who had curled blonde hair. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm the unknown number" She sighed and I nodded.

We both got our drinks in silence and went to sit at a table. "What did you say was an emergency?" I asked confused. "I need to talk to you about your boyfriend Rocky" She explained and I nodded unsure.

"Wait are you Alexa Dowd?" I asked as realization hit me, she nodded. "Rocky has been using me for sex. He is cheating on you" She said examining my face for any expression. "What?" My shaky voice asked.

She nodded while looking sorrowful. "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked and took a sip of my coffee. "I took a picture of his back when he came over" She said and took out her phone. Alexa then showed me the picture and sure enough, it was my boyfriend.

My voice hitched and tears shielded my eyes. "I'm so sorry sweetie" She apologized and grabbed my hand. Her thumb rubbed back and forth on my hand in a soothing matter. I turned my head to avoid eye contact.

"I'm going to go home" I said and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her nod. "Bye Brooke" She said just as I was about to walk about the door.

I gave her one last wave and then left. I walked all the way home just thinking about how I was so blind, it was pretty obvious. When I was home everyone else was already there. I took a deep breath and walked inside.

"Hey Brooke" Riker greeted with a smile. "Where's Rocky?" My voice cracked. His spot expression immediately turned to a frown. "Living room" He sighed. I walked over to the living room and saw that everyone were all spread out on the two couches.

The first person to notice me was Ryland. "Brooke what's wrong?" He asked concerned. Everyone looked at me worried. "Rocky I need to talk to you" I choked out. He grabbed my hand back pulled me out of the room. "What's wrong?" He questioned confused.

"I met up with someone today" I said and tears started running down my face, one after the other. "Who?" He asked curiously. "I think your pretty familiar with her. Her name is Alexa" I cried out. "How could you cheat on me?" I sobbed. "Baby...." He started. "Don't" I said and ran up the steps. I walked into my room and gathered all of my things.

"Brooke please stay" Ross begged as he walked into the room with everyone else except Rocky. "I can't Ross" I sobbed.

Brooke: Taylor can I please stay at yours for a while?

Taylor: Of course! Come over right away

"I'm leaving guys bye" I said and stared walking out of my room with all my belongings. I felt and hand on my shoulder so I turned around. It was Riker. I walked into his arms and started crying into his chest.

"I'm sorry Brooke about Rocky. I don't know how some one could do that to a little girl" Ross sighed. I gave everyone else a hug and then finally I left the house.

Rocky Pov

How could I do that? I'm such a terrible person. I broke a little girl's heart. Not only a little girl, but my girlfriend, who I love.

"We told you, you should have stopped" A voice said from behind me. I looked over and saw my big sister. "I will never forgive myself" I said. "She is heartbroken Rocky" Rydel sighed. "I know" I nodded. "Give her space, she's going to need it" Rydel said and left me just like Brooke did.