Chapter 11

Brooke Pov

I knocked on Taylor's door and waited for it to be opened. "Aw Brooke what's wrong babe?" She asked and pulled me inside. "You remember my boyfriend Rocky, and how I was living with him and his family?" I confirmed and she nodded.

"He was using his ex girlfriend for sex. He cheated on me" I chocked out. "Oh sweetie" She sighed and pulled me into a hug. I let all of my tears out and threw myself a petty party.

1 Year Later

"Hey Everyone I'm here with the fabulous Brooke Seagul!" The interviewer exclaimed. I was in the middle of an interview that apparently is pretty deep.

"Hi everyone!" I smiled and gave the camera a wave. "So as you know Brooke, this interview is pretty deep. We will be asking you questions about love, a lot of love" She smiled and I nodded.

"Last year, you had a boyfriend who was quite a bit older than you?" She confirmed. "Yes! He is 6 years older than me" I nodded.

He's six years older than me and I still fell in love with him.

"Why did you guys end it?" She asked. "Well obviously at time I was only 13 and he was quite older and you know boys with their needs. Well all I'm gonna say is that he cheated on me" I faked smiled.

He cheated on me yet I still forgave him.

"Aw I'm sorry to hear that" she frowned. "It's ok I mean he was my first love after all" I explained me she nodded. "Does this mean you still love him?" She smirked slightly. That bitch.

"I mean there isn't a day where I don't think about him, and wonder if he thinks about me still. But at the same time, I want to just forgive him, but still hate him" I said and she nodded.

Rocky Pov

"I mean there isn't a day where I don't think about him, and wonder if he thinks about me still. But at the same time, I want to just forgive him, but still hate him" I was currently watching Brooke's recent interview with the rest of my siblings.

If only she knew that I still loved her.

"There was a rumor that you lived with him, is that correct?" The interviewer asked. "Yea I did live with him" Brooke confirmed. "Who do you live with now?" The interviewer asked.

"My Victoria Secret model friend, Taylor Hill" Brooke answered. "Oh so are you best friends?" The interviewer asked and Brooke nodded.

1 year later

"Rocky!" Ross called for me from downstairs. I sighed and got up to walk downstairs. "What's up?" I asked and looked to see what was playing on the screen, The Grammy's.

"Did you know Brooke could sing?" Riker asked shocked and I shook my head. "She's nominated for Best Artist of the year" Rydel spoke. She hasn't forgave me since Brooke, she barely talks to me nowadays.

"And the winner of the Best Artist of the Year goes to...........Brooke Seagel!" The person at the microphone exclaimed. Brooke walked up to the stage and looked like she was almost in tears.

"Brooke will now be giving a speech she made, that means something very special to her" The person said and gave the microphone over to Brooke.

"Oh my gosh this is Amazing! I'm personally shocked because I voted Nick Jones, but honestly this is the best award I could ever gotten, well besides from my wonderful fans! I can't believe I won this award at 15 years old! But all I want to say is the person who gave me inspiration for all my songs, thank you so very much! There isn't a day that I don't think about you, and I don't think I will ever stop loving you" Brooke teared up, immediately everyone knew that she was talking about her ex, aka me.

"If you ever have a dream or a passion, which could be love, go after that because if you don't, then you'll regret it. I know I do. That's all I have to say, thank you so much!" Brooke exclaimed.