Chapter 7

Rocky Pov

Rocky: I'm coming over now U know what I need

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm betraying my girlfriend, if she ever finds out.....

It was very early morning and everyone was still asleep. Brooke slept in her own room last night so I don't have to worry about her. Maybe dating her is a mistake, I mean she is 13 and I'm 19. That's a six year difference.

Maybe I shouldn't do this.....

While ignoring my own thoughts I walked downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I unlocked the front door and walked out of it.

Once I was in my car I sped off right away, and drove to my destination. Once I was there I parked my car and walked to the front door.

"Come on I need you now" I said once the door opened. "Rocky you have a girlfriend" She breathed out. "Alexa, she's to young she won't give me sex like you'll give to me" I explained running a hand through my hair.

Yes I was at my ex girlfriends house, Alexa Dowd. Sue me.

"Fine" She sighed and closed the door behind us.

Brooke Pov

I woke up this morning and walked down stairs. When I was down there everyone was there except Rocky. "Where's Rocky?" Ross asked me confused. I sat between him and Ryland.

"That's what I was going to ask you" I said worriedly. "Don't worry about him, he's a big boy" Ryland said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I leaned closer to him and placed my head against his chest.

"I don't know something doesn't feel right" I admitted and he nodded. We heard the front door open, then saw Rocky.

"Where were you?" I asked and patted the seat next to me. "It doesn't matter" He shook his head, still standing in spot.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned, by now everyone was watching Rocky. "Ugh Brooke stop being so clingy!" He exclaimed and went to his room.

I looked around and saw everyone was as shocked as me. "Are you ok?" Ryland asked and I nodded. This was our first fight.

"I'm good" I smiled weakly. "I'm gonna go talk to him" Rydel sighed and walked up to his room. "Am I clingy?" I asked the boys and they all shook their heads. "Absolutely not! If anything he is" Riker said making me laugh.

Rocky Pov

I'm such an asshole. I don't know why I yelled at her. I don't know why I cheated on her either. I heard a knock at my door so I figured someone was about to give me a lecture.

"Come in" I called out then Rydel walked in. "You ok baby bro?" She asked concerned. "I'm not a baby Rydel" I sighed. "What's wrong Rocky?" She questioned. She sat down next to me on my bed.

"I did something really bad today" I admitted. "What did you do?" She asked worriedly. "I can't tell you" I said making her eyebrows furrow.

"I'm going to go downstairs and get Brooke, when she comes up here you better apologize" She warned and left.

A minute or two later my 13 year old girlfriend walked through my bedroom door. She wouldn't even make eye contact with me. "I'm sorry baby girl" I sighed and pulled her onto my lap.

"Am I too clingy?" She asked finally looking at me. "No not at all, I was just pist off at something" I trailed off. She nodded, but you could tell she wanted to know why I was pist.

"I love you" I said giving her a smile. "I love you too" She responded and left a kiss on my lips.

Rydel Pov

While the two of them were upstairs I decided to talk to my other brothers about what Rocky said. "Guys, Rocky said he did something really bad today" I blurted out. "You don't think he would?" Riker asked. "I don't know, I think he still loves Alexa" Ryland said joining the conversation.

"We can't jump to conclusions though, maybe he just, I don't know yelled at some dude on a street" I said trying to cheer everyone up.

"All we can do is cross our fingers"