Chapter 5

Brooke Pov

"Babe, get up" Someone said shaking me awake. "Why?" I asked sitting up. My eyes met Rocky's. "We're going to buy you clothes today so hurry up" He explained and I nodded.

I got out of bed and shoved him out my door so I could get dressed. (Outfit below)

I brushed my hair quickly and decided not to wear any makeup today

I brushed my hair quickly and decided not to wear any makeup today.  Since it seemed like Rocky was in a hurry I rushed out the door and made my way out to the living room. Everyone was waiting for me so I gave a small smile to them.

In the Mall

"Ok so should we end in Victoria Secret?" Rydel asked. It was the last store that was on our list. "Sure" I nodded and we all walked in there. I personally don't know why the boys wanted to come in, but whatever.

"This is so cute!" Rydel exclaimed making everyone look at us. I stifled a laugh and looked over to see what she was holding up.

It was a baby blue bra that looked about my size. It wasn't to scandalous, but wasn't to naive either.

I guess we were being too loud because one of the workers walked over to us. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but what's your name?" She asked smiling slightly. "I'm Brooke" I smiled back. Rydel and the boys were now standing around me in curiosity.

"Hi Brooke, I'm Megan" She introduced. I have no idea why she wants to know my name. "How old are you Brooke?" She asked. "I'm 13" I said kind of confused on why she wanted to know.

"Is there a problem?" Riker asked protectively. Over the past few days that I've known the boys, they've all gotten really protective over me, especially Riker. They all act like my big brothers though.

"Oh no, not at all!" She shook her head. "I'm actually the manager for Victoria Secret Models, and even though you are quite young, you look perfect to be one of our models!" She gushed and my jaw dropped.

"Do you mind if I measure you?" She asked and I looked back at Rocky and Rydel. Rydel nodded really fast and Rocky just smiled.

"Uh sure" I smiled looking back at Megan. "Ok come with me darling" She grabbed my wrist softly and led me back to the dressing rooms. Rydel came along with me while the boys stayed back.

"I'll need you to try on this" Megan said and handed me some clothes. It was just a black lace bra and along with black panties.

She unlocked one of the dressing rooms with a key and I got changed quickly. I came out and her smile got bigger. "I was right! You have the perfect body to be one of our models!" She exclaimed and I blushed.

She grabbed the measuring tape and walked up to me. She measured my bust first and it was a little under average for a model at 26. Then my waist was 23. And finally my hips were 32.

"You're a little short, but you're exactly what we look for. Besides you're only three inches shorter than average" She shrugged and I nodded. She let me get changed into my regular clothes and then led us back to the boys.

"Would you like to be a Victoria Secret Model?" She finally asked. I wish I had more time to think, but obviously I don't.

I looked to my right and saw Rocky nodding at me. "I would love to!" I smiled as well as she did. "Fantastic! We have a Runway show next week" She explained and I nodded.

She recommended me practicing walking in stilettos, and that I would have to get used to a lot of interviews. I also gave her my contact info and we made our made out of the store.

"Brooke! You're a Victoria Secret Model!" Ryland explained and gave me a small hug. "I'm so excited!" I smiled and they made a group hug around me.

"I'm so proud of you baby" Rocky said and kissed my forehead. I gave him a separate hug from the rest. "Love you" I whispered into his ear. "You too" He gave me one last squeeze before letting me go.

"What's next you get asked to do a dance competition?" Rydel joked and I laughed. "Actually yes!" A chubby man said making us all look at him.

"The news is already out that you are the newest Victoria Secret Model, and also the youngest one ever!" He exclaimed, putting a smile on my face.

"I'm having a ballroom competition where you can do any style of dance, you can't use any siblings, or significant others" He explained and I nodded. He gave me a paper with all the information of the competition, then left.

"I don't know if I'm going to do it" I frowned and they all looked at me confused. "Why?" Ross asked, speaking for the group. "Well I can't use Rocky, and I don't know anyone who can dance" I shrugged.

"We dance!" Riker exclaimed and I blushed, embarrassed. "Who is the best dancer out of you guys?" I asked. "Riker no doubt" Ryland and Ross spoke. "Will you be my pastener?" I asked and he nodded. "Thank you so much!" I exclaimed and attacked him in a hug. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Make sure there isn't any touching in the dance though" Rocky said protectively. I rolled my eyes playfully and wrapped my arm around him.

Later That Night

Me and Riker were now practicing, well trying to start our dance for the competition. "Let's just put your playlist on shuffle and improvise" I suggested and Riker did as told.

"What about this song?" He asked. "Sure! This could be a great tango dance" I smiled back to him. "Let's do it!" He said and I nodded. This could be really great!