Chapter 13

Rocky Pov

Me and Brooke were now both in our bathing suits, and were at the beach. "I've never been in a date before" Brooke smiled at me. "I can't believe I don't take you on one" I said while shaking my head slightly.

"I hope the water isn't cold" She giggled as we set down our beach towels. "Only one way to find out" I smirked and lifted her over my shoulder. "No Rocky!" She laughed as I ran towards the water. I ran till the water was a little above my chest, almost at my shoulders.

I dropped her slightly then watched her head pop out of the water. "Bitch" She joked and tried to keep her head above water. "Let me help" I said and picked her up so that she was wrapped around my waist. We started leaning closer and closer, until she looked away.

"This date has been really good Rocky" She said and looked back at me. "You're so beautiful" I mumbled. "Hey! No swimming after 9!" A man from the beach yelled. Me and Brooke looked back at each other and bursts out laughing. We swam back to shore and ran to our towels.

"Let's go" She giggled and grabbed my hand. She pulled me back towards my car and once we reached it we sat on the hood of my car. She looked up and I followed her vision. There was a full sky full of stars and the soft hum of an airplane flying above us.

"I'll pick you up at 8 and we can drive around. Take you to the beach and we can head downtown, while you hold my hand. We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car. Listen to the airplanes as we count the stars, tonight I'll be your man. And tomorrow we can do it again" I said and cupped her face with my hand and made her look at me.

I leaned in once again, but she sighed. "Slow Rocky, we'll take this slow" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Would you be my princess again?" I asked and placed her small hands into my larger ones. "Not that fast...." She trailed off and gave my hand a slight squeeze. I pulled away from her and helped her off of my car, I opened the passenger door and closed it behind her.

Brooke Pov

I'm not ready for all of this yet. I always thought if he ever came back into my life, I would take him back immediately. I guess I didn't feel heartbroken till now.

I want to kiss him, and have him hold me, but what if it happens again. I don't think I could go on if Rocky broke my heart again. We went too fast last time and I think that's why things didn't work out. But this time I'm going to do anything to prevent that.

We drove back to his place in a comfortable silence. "Stay the night please? I've been waiting to hold you for so long. I-I don't know how much longer I can wait" Rocky said and parked in the driveway. I looked at him and saw how vulnerable he looked, I've never seen him look like that.

"Ok" I smiled slightly. We both got out of the car and walked into his house, and to his room. "Guys, we are going to bed, goodnight" Rocky told his siblings as we past them all in Rydel's room. "Goodnight" Riker said and gave me a wink.

"Do you need clothes? Of course you need clothes you can't sleep in a bathing suit" Rocky mumbled. "Rocky, babe stop being so nervous" Once that sentence slipped out of my mouth I froze.

Babe????

He gave me a slight smirk before giving me a pair of his boxers and t-shirt. I left him for the bathroom, but on the way I stopped in Rydel's room to say hi to everyone, since I didn't have a chance earlier.

I walked in and immediately hugged Rydel first. "I missed you" I mumbled. Someone cleared their throat behind me. Riker. I walked into his arms and gave him a tight squeeze. I gave Ratliff, Ryland and Ross a hug too before walking into the bathroom.

Rocky Pov

She came back a minute or two later and closed the door behind her. I was already in bed so she climbed in next to me and just laid there. "If you want I can sleep on the couch" I admitted and she shook her head. "No it's ok, I missed this" She smiled and kissed my cheek. I pulled her into my chest and leaned my chin in her head.

"I missed you" I mumbled and looked down to see her fast asleep. "I love you Brooke" I whispered. Before I fell asleep I could have swore I saw her smile.