Chapter 12

Brooke is now 18

Rocky Pov

It's been five years since the last time I saw her in person. Yet I'm still hopelessly in love with her.

Me and my siblings were at Starbucks, just to talk. "Yea I know right! I can't believe that we had to go shirtless in that shoot" A voice said as they walked into the building next to their friend. It was only me, my siblings and the girls who just walked in.

"Taylor!" Riker exclaimed and ran over to who I'm guessing is Taylor. Hold up! Riker only knows one Taylor which is Taylor Hill.

Once I saw the girl who was standing next to Taylor. I gasped. It was Brooke!
Me and her made eye contact, but then she looked away. I got out of my chair along with the rest of my siblings and walked over to her.

"Hey" I whispered. "Hi Rocky" She said and looked up at me. "I should get going" She said and started to wlak back out the door. I ran after her and threw her over my shoulder. "Rocky, stop I'm wearing a dress!" She exclaimed and tried to get off of me. "Nothing I haven't seen before" I smirked making her tense up a bit.

"Perv!" She yelled and started punching my back. "Put me down!" Brooke argued. "No can do Princess" I shrugged slightly and continued to walk to my house, which was like one minute away.

Once I was home I continued my way upstairs and went into my room. I through her onto my bed and shut my door half way. "I missed you" I sighed. "I missed you too" She said and sat next me.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized with my head down. "Rocky, I don't know if I can just forgive you" She said and placed a hand around my neck. I looked up and saw her frowning at me.

"Can I hug you?" She asked, just like she did when she was 13. "Sure princess" I smiled and she tackled me into a hug. Brooke rolled on top of me with her legs straddling me and our chests pressed against each other.

"Will you let me make it up to you?" I asked shyly. "You have one last chance" She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Umm I think you missed" I smirked and pointed to my lips. "Patience is key my friend" She smiled and hugged me again. "Yes!" We heard voices exclaimed from the end of my bed. We pulled away and saw my siblings, Ratliff and Taylor standing there. They all had smirks on their faces.

"Leave!" I exclaimed and pointed to my door. They all left and closed the door behind them. "I missed you" She said and hugged my torso. "I missed you too baby" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I promise I won't ruin my chance" I said and looked down at her. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, and I could tell she was still scarred to get her heart broken.

But can you blame her? I mean I'm the one who caused her pain......

"How about we go to the beach tonight?" I smiled. "I would love that" She said and kissed my cheek before leaving.

The little bitch swaying her hips back and forth as she left.