Chapter Ten

My eyes were red and puffy when I woke up, I slept without dreaming about anything, my mind being too crowded with thoughts.

I hope Jae doesn't blame himself because what he said is true I'm a coward and most of the time I don't speak what's on my mind, I'm afraid of judgement.

I suffered a lot when I was little until Amelia came But even then I didn't tell a lot of things to my one and true bestfriend.

She's angry about it, sometimes we didn't speak for weeks because of it, she wants the best for me but fear keeps getting the best of me.

But she never ever abandoned me whenever my father hit me, she would come the same day or the next one comfort me, if her mother doesn't allow her.

Her mother also doesn't like me I don't know why. Most people don't like me so whenever someone talks to me I don't know the difference between friendliness or hostility.

I thought I was doing well. I did slowly progress and gotten out of my shell, but I guess not good enough for my sake.

My train of thoughts was cut off by my mom telling me to get washed up and ready for school.

I got off the bed heavy footed, checking the phone it had many missed calls and messages.

I'll read them later my head hurts.

When I finished getting ready I went to school straight away, I'll eat breakfast there being in the house is a bit suffocating.

When I got to school Amelia was there to greet me with open arms, I rushed into her arms.

Jae must have told her, I thought hugging her.

"You okay?"she asked pushing my head back a little to look at it to see if I'm fine.

"You know the answer to that" I said giving her a little push.

"Haha okay miss little Mee" she said doing a fake laugh.

"Stop it lets go inside I'm hungry" I rubbed my tummy while saying that.

My mood today was on and off, I need like a break or something. We're currently at the field jogging, it's PE which is one of my favorite classes I'm especially good at volleyball but they don't let us play it that often.

The volleyball team didn't accept me which is a bummer, so here I am with Amelia sweat falling of our cheeks.

"Hun do you think I should go for Henry's friend Sam? I'll try to ask him out!"

"Do it! I think you look great together" I said a bit cheerfully.

Amelia looked at me with a displeased look then pinched my cheeks saying.
"Where's my crazy girl at??!"

I smiled at her "right here" and jumped on her making both of us fall and can't get up.

"Get off me you pig" She said to me.

"Never, I have to take care of my piggy sister she needs loads of hugs"

PE finished and so is school, we changed our clothes in the locker room for our bags and headed out when we arrived at the school entrance the girl students were whispering.