Chapter Fourteen

After the explanation that my auntie gave me she went inside to get cold drinks while I stayed outside on the swing just thinking about everything and it hurt me, it hurt me that my father would think I would do drugs, drinking and go clubbing while I'm underage.

Am I taken that lightly that people think whatever they want about me? Frustration was building up so I swung hard when it reached a good height I jumped off of the swing slamming my legs on the ground.

I heard clapping from near when I looked up it was Nicholas he was clapping for me, I smiled you just can't resist this boys cuteness.

I started chasing him around and playing with, holding him and tickling his tummy, after that I sat down back at the swing and started playing with his hair.

My aunt came back she brought us both drinks, we chugged them down it was apple and strawberry juice, my auntie knows me well.

"I heard from your mom that you have a boyfriend? Is that true?" She asked staring at me.

"Yes" I replied, "and no I'm not gonna call him no" I said fatigue evident in my voice.

"Oh why notttt you can tell auntie everything" she said pouting and jumping up and down, sometimes I think I'm the oldest one here.

"Tomorrow because I'm going to sleep" I said putting down Nicholas from my lap

She held my hand stopping me in my place giving me a glare "now" I sat down and gave her his number while she was dialing the number I was shaking with nervousness, I didn't even tell my mom about him.

"Hello? Is this Jae?" She asked him eyeing me.

"Yes it is who's asking?" Jae's voice rang through the phone's speaker.

"This is Meeray's aunt speaking, how are you doing fine man?" With saying that she ushered me to go inside, I raised my eyebrows at her behavior and she gave me a pointed look and told me to get inside.

When I got inside a sicking feeling hit, she talking to him and I don't know what they're talking about, I went to see her from the window but found her gone.

I gave up and went to my room to rest its been a long day and jet lag is finally hitting me and so I dozed off.

Next day auntie woke me but she came with a creepy smile like she's done something amazing but horrible and the same time.

"Get up today we're going to the city, everyone will" I groaned my head hurting a bit, I got up and asked her " where are we going?"

"Oh some place fun" she said raising her brows up and down.

My test of the week went on like this my auntie dragging me places all over and buying plants again, she even got me into a salon and asked them to give me a new hairstyle just shorten the front.

And she won't tell me what she talked about with Jae, she didn't utter a word and I couldn't ask him because my phone is still with my parents they returned it today when we arrived at the airport, we arrived at night and it was dead so I couldn't talk to anyone.

When I woke up I suffered a bit of jet lag but went to school anyway, I searched for Amelia in the morning but didn't find her, my heart did start beating fast but I managed to calm down and entered class.

When the second period ended, Amelia came turns out she woke up late, I gave her the biggest hug I could muster, I just missed her.

Setting at lunch I told her what happened and she told me what happened with her boyfriend and they're getting along well, I'm so happy for her.