Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys I put this song for you to hear, and I really love it hope you enjoy it and today's chapter!❤️
-----------------------
After a week of that kiss I felt like our relationship has blossomed even more. As you can see Jae has been taking a chance to kiss me whenever he gets it, and I as always flush red as a tomato, not that I'm complaining.

I also felt that this week was a blessing my parents were treating me good, especially my father he talked like a father for once which delighted me, and auntie kept on calling this week to check up on me.

So anyway today I'm walking with Amelia and Jae, we're heading to his house to meet his best friend as we decided. I'm nervous, Because we're also meeting his mother and little sister! I asked Jae about his father but his expression darkened and he told me that he's dead.

Upon seeing his expression I didn't want to ask more but made a note to ask later on, coming from my school we finally arrived at his house it was a small two story house painted with gray paint. Knocking on the door we were greeted by Jae's mother.

She was a petite woman, same height as me, long black hair pushed back into a bun and hazel eyes that complemented her hair. They are nothing like Jae's I guess he got his from his father.

"You must be Meeray and Amelia come here" she said that the second she saw us and attacked us both with a bone crushing hug.

"It's nice meeting you girls, AH Jae told me so much about you" she said pointing at me "and I was finally able to meet you, both of you! So pretty" She flashed us with a warm smile.

"Thank you Ms.Coles, and here this is for you" I said opening my bag and handing her a gift I bought yesterday. I managed to fool Jae when he accompanied me to the mall.

I tricked him and said that this gift is for my aunt and that I wanted to send it to her, and I enjoyed going shopping with him he doesn't complain and waits, not that I take a lot of time to shop.

He's the sweetest and lately he's been walking home home, trying to have us both spend as much time together.

"Oh please call me Lisa come in all of you, and thank you for the gift you didn't have" I nodded, she also told us that Kai Jae's best friend is in Jae's room.

We took off our shoes and went up, when we entered a tall lean guy stood up he's taller than Jae I thought to myself, dark hair and he was wearing black glasses that almost fell off when he greeted us.

"Sorry I made myself a bit too comfortable" kai spoke and started stashing papers and books in his bag, "it's okay dude leave it" Jae told him.

I took a look around his room he a desk with a computer on it next to it is a big bookshelf with stuff I can't even read, a medium sized bed covered with black sheets, and did I mention that he has a balcony attached to his room? With a lovely view too!

"Soooo Kai I heard you got second place in school is that true?" I said staring at him, he wasn't expecting that question from the look on his face.

"Uhm the answer to that is yes" saying this he got his books out and readjusted his glasses, but one thing I noticed when I looked over at his bag, that he has a keychain with a band name that Amelia loves.

"Hey Amelia isn't that your favorite band's name on the keychain?" I asked looking at her, but Jae and Kai looked at me amazed.

"Omg your right! And it's limited edition too, how did you get it?" Amelia said slamming the table, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Would you look at that, see Kai there is someone with the same taste of music like yours" Jae nudged Kai with a smirk plastered on his face.