Chapter Sixteen

Today is the day after Sam sent that text. I'm currently walking to school with Amelia, we met up on the way there.

Arriving at the front entrance, I went to the computer club to talk to a friend I know, he'll help us with our plan.

Before parting ways I told her to send a text if she didn't find Sam in class.

"Hey Ethan! How was your trip to Comicon?" I said it out loud to get his attention.

"Meeray lower your voice! Gosh I know you haven't seen me since last month" he said giving me a bear hug.

"I ca-antt breathe" I said squirming in his arms, same old Ethan he likes to crush people who are shorter than him which is me.

He stopped and smirked, I looked at him wanting to remove that smirk which is what I did by the way. I pulled his hair to my face level then caught his ear.

"Ethan"I said in a sweet voice.

"Yesss?" He replied with a high pitch tone.

I let him go and showing a pained expression when I remembered the reason I came here "look I want your help with something I need you to hack the schools system"

He stood, wide eyed staring at me "of course but can I know the reason?"

I whispered our plan to him and the reason behind it. He was angry when I finished and was eager to help us even more.

He got his laptop out and started working right away, I'm thankful to have someone like him. I left the club following Amelia to class. I sat next to her and told her that I managed to get Ethan's help.

With that step one is completed now step two, after school finished we were the last one to get out. Grabbing our class's journal we started our work tweaking it a little bit.

Afterwards we got out the paint buckets and spray that we bought this morning, placing them on the ground and making sure that nobody saw us, we started our magic, opening lids and mixing them write then start painting our masterpiece bit by bit.

Midway I got a text from Jae asking where I am, I texted back that I'm walking home with Amelia and that he shouldn't worry.

We finished in the span of two hours. We looked at it admiring it with its full beauty, satisfied we clean up everything and left.

She came over my house, but we couldn't enjoy that because her mom kept calling, telling her to go home immediately.

You know I never shared this with you but Amelia's life isn't that easy, she's the oldest child in her family and she takes care of them most of the time because her mom is a nurse and takes many shifts to earn enough money for her children.

Her mom has been a widow for 5 years now, she lost her husband because of his fight with cancer, she was devastated when it happened but quickly got on her feet doing whatever she can to provide the best for her family.

She often shops with me or by herself, when she does she buys stuff for the house and her siblings, she does it by waiting until 9 or 10 to lock the house and gets it done. They sometimes afford a babysitter but not the whole time.

I called Jae to talk to him a bit then went to sleep. The next morning me and Amelia were walking to school with enthusiasm, they'll get what they deserve, not just Sam but Henry too that snake.

Entering the front gate we saw Sam and Henry sitting on a bench near the Library's entrance, we walked pass them like we didn't see them.

This annoyed them so they followed us to class, both of us sat in our usual place waiting for the teacher while the two douches sat behind us.

After a while class started and teacher entered, he greeted us and started taking attendance, everyone's names were called out except for two Sam and Henry.

They were confused and asked the teacher about the mistake, the teacher said there names aren't written here. He told them to quite down and that he'll check after class ends.

When it came to lunch they went to their lockers and we followed them to see thief reactions, and it was gold.

The hot pink lockers grabbed so much attention, many people were taking pictures and clips of it while we were laughing our heads off.

We wrote stuff with silver spray on their lockers, Sam's locker had this : 'the worst thing I've ever been called was your girlfriend', while Henry's locker had : 'stop wearing shorts they look like your grandma's underwear'.

They were furious, veins popping fists clinched, before they started looking for us we went and stayed with Ethan at the computer club until lunch ended.

The day continued with their names not being found on paper nor on the computer when it was the time to go home, we got out as fast as we could and found to our surprise Jae and Kai waiting for us.

I jumped into Jae's arms feeling safe, and looked over at Amelia and Kai, both are awkward.

"We both came to check on you two since yesterday you went home alone" Jae said stroking my hair.

"We are fine don't worry about us" I replied turning my head to meet Amelia's eyes but instead I saw Sam coming over, so I gave Amelia the sign to leave and dragged Jae with me.

Amelia quickly noticed and didn't know what to do since Kai's with her, So what she did was holding Kai's hand, hugging him for a bit, then dragging him.

You could see the confusion evident on Kai's face, but when he saw what was coming towards them he understood.

Both followed us to our spot under the tree, there Kai was silent and moved his hand away from Amelia, he was angry.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"Look Amelia if he hurt you then you should deal with it in your own way don't use people like that, they have feelings too" he said containing his anger.

"You don't think I know that? But what else could I do? My whole life is upside down, nothing goes the way I want it!" She blew up unexpectedly, starting to tear up.
---------------
Guys I'm sorry for the long wait, I hope your week has been great! Enjoy the chapter!❤️❤️