3

The girl walked slowly to her first class pulling her hair up and tying it into a ponytail. She lazily opened the door and was greeted with silence. Noelle had woken up early that day as she was used to waking up before most people to do her routine, which consisted of waking up, jogging around the school, going back to her dorm and getting a shower, putting on her uniform and lastly heading to the Great Hall to have breakfast.

It was normal for only a few students to be up at the crack of dawn.

She didn't mind them, she just went about her business. She obviously felt the lingering stares toward her persona and ignored them, just as she usually would. Noelle was known amongst teachers for being one of the smartest in her year, being prefect and her kindness towards anyone despite being in Slytherin, something that so many couldn't understand, because according to them Slytherins weren't nice and were just pure evil.

But among her peers, these things did not matter. Boys looked at her with wanting and lust in their eyes as she passed by, because Noelle was in fact a very beautiful girl. They stared after her figure hopping that they could be one of her flings, to be able to say "I was with hottest girl in Hogwarts". Meanwhile, girls -some of them- hated her because she got most of the boys attention. They called her ugly names behind her back and others were daring enough to say it infront of her, even if that never ended well for them. One of those girls had been Marlene McKinnon who was so obviously jealous that her last boyfriend dumped her to be one of Noelle's one night stand.

To the ones around her, Noelle was a free spirit who was confused and trying to figure herself out. They thought someone had hurt her so badly that she turned to sex to ease that pain. What they didn't know was that she hadn't ever been in a relationship of that sort.

She loved and basked in the way she felt when others admired her body, she found herself sexy in her own skin and she had a lust for the pleasure people could provide her. She didn't understand why it was viewed okay when boys did it, but when a girl said "I like having sex" she was viewed as a slut and called degrading names. Was it so wrong to like something natural?
The whispers had only increased when they learnt that she enjoyed the pleasure in both females and males.

She was very much bisexual.

People didn't understand that it wasn't a phase, that she simply liked both girls and boys. Most boys just found it incredibly hot and thought that she couldn't receive the same amount of pleasure with a girl, but they were very much ignorant. Now with the girls, most of the time it was a different story. They admired her for being so open to her sexuality and liking to have sex. Sometimes after they had done the deed, they came to her asking for advice and she was happy to help people be comfortable in who they were.

Noelle had learnt to ignore people and be who she was. She wasn't about to change for anyone else but herself. Most of her friends understood that, while the others just kept their mouth shut to not anger or sadden the girl. The first person in who she confided when she discovered she liked girls and boys was none other than Lily Evans. More than once she had hexed other students for talking badly about her best friend and while Noelle said she didn't care, Lily knew better.

So that was one of the reasons she started waking up so early in the morning. It was easier to ignore people when they weren't so many of them.

Noelle had placed her book bag on the floor after taking out some parchment, her quill, ink bottle and book for the class with Binns. She had been raised in a muggle orphanage and even if the class was very boring, she payed attention because she was a year away from N.E.W.T's and she didn't know everything that had happened in the Wizarding World before she came to Hogwarts. During her fifth year she had learnt through Regulus that she was actually a pureblood and that her biological parents had studied in Durmstrang but died after having her.

To Noelle, Regulus was the brother she never had. The boy was a year younger than her and they had met quickly after he was sorted into Slytherin. He had sat next to her since it was the only place available. Regulus had been quite scared, everyone in the Slytherin house had intimidated him and the girl had a warm smile on her face. Later when they had been brought to their Common Room he had sat next to her on the couch, not willingly, but because the girl had took him by the hand and sat him down next to her before starting to talk nonsense that calmed the boys nerves.

Noelle heard loud conversations being carried through the hall, waking her from her daydreams and slowly the classroom started to fill itself. She gave a sigh and stretched her arms above her head closing her eyes in process and she failed to notice the person that sat next to her. When she dropped her arms she hit someone on the head, worriedly she opened her eyes ready to apologize.

"I'm sor-"

"Ow. Moon I knew you disliked me, but not that much to willingly hit me" she rolled her eyes and turned to the front noting that Professor Binns hadn't arrived yet.

"You're such a drama queen Black" the boy gave her a boyish grin and leaned his head against his hand that was propped up on the desk.

"Well then I guess that Prongs is the king right? Otherwise I fully object" she snorted making the grin in the boys face to broaden.

"Right. He told me he has this very big crush on you, unfortunately for you he loves his Lily Flower too much" Sirius jokingly pouted at her and she rolled her eyes once more.

"Don't involve me in your shenanigans Moon" the mentioned red hair passed their desk and sat infront of her.

"You know I love you Flower" Noelle beamed at her best friend and even if she couldn't see her face, she knew Lily was smiling.

"I'm quite jealous of Evans right now, she has both yours and James full attention" at that point Noelle didn't know if he was joking or not.

"Well Black, girls are much more captivating" she mockingly grinned at him before turning her full attention to the teacher who had appeared through the wall.

Hours later Noelle was putting everything in her book bag and had slung it over her shoulder, she made her way to the door but was stopped by Sirius Black.

"What do you want Black?" she spoke leaving the classroom and heading to her next class, the boy falling into step with her.

"So you're probably well aware that my birthday is soon"

"No, no I'm not"she actually knew because James became a total maniac in that week trying to make his birthday as exciting as possible.

"It's November third-"

"It's not that soon Black-"

"The point is you're very much invited to it" she stopped in her tracks to look at him, her brows furrowed as she studied him.

"We're not friends Black-" he put his hand over her mouth and suddenly she was aware of the little space between them. She glared at him and she didn't know if he didn't notice or he willingly ignored her, probably the latter.

"But I wanted to invite you. We're going to celebrate it the same day as Halloween because we wanted to make a costume party. So you can get you and your cute little girly friends-" she growled under breath and he ignored her once more "some nice costumes and come to the party. I'll tell you later where it'll be held because it's gonna be a big party since I'm gonna become of age" he waited for an answer and failed to notice he was currently covering her mouth with his hand.

She removed his hand roughly and he gave her a smirk "I'll think about it" she turned to leave but Sirius grabbed her by the elbow.

"You see I don't trust you so you must promise to be there or I'll make James bring you" she glared at him before stomping in his foot.

As he double over in pain she said "You're annoying"

"Oh and don't bring any other snakes to the party!"