6

"So, what do you say?"

"Amos, I don't do second times. Everyone knows this, you know this"

Noelle sighed turning around only to meet desperate hazel eyes. Amos Diggory was one to make girls swoon and not bat an eye over it. However it was the ones who didn't that caught his attention. He was a seventh year from Hufflepuff who knew the effect he had on the female population and contrary to belief, he took advantage of his looks and his kind nature to bring girls into his trap.

Noelle knew his game, since she herself played it, although by different rules. She didn't walk around with an inexistent persona to get what she wanted. It was not that Amos Diggory was a faker but he was very dramatic.

"I know, but last time-"

"Yeah last time was great. I just don't repeat people. Don't want them thinking I'm their property, you know?" she smiled at him in hopes to seem as nice and friendly, just so he wouldn't take her rejection to heart and cause a scene. She felt bad at the same time because Amos had been kind towards her when she was shun on, however this lead him to having a crush on her.

"Of course, but-"

"Amos" she puffed air and placed her books to her chest, seemingly shy, not knowing of the amused eyes that watched her "look we had a great time that one time we had sex, but I just don't wanna do it with you again. I mean there are probably about a dozen other girls, hell maybe even half of the Hogwarts population, that would love to pleasure you. But that's not me. I don't know how else to say this in a nice way"

"Why are you so rude?" Noelle pinched the bridge of her nose in exasperation because Amos Diggory was extremely dense "You're always having sex with people but it's only when you want to, with who you want to"

"Because that's how it should be! I'm the owner of my body and when I say 'no' it means no when I say 'yeah let's fuck until I can't feel my goddamn legs' it means yeah you can screw me. But otherwise no means no. And I know you must be thinking that I'm the biggest bitch you've ever met and that's okay I've been called worst, but you will always think so every time a girl refuses you and if it were reversed the girl would be called a psycho and a stalker. So if you're done and ready to bitch about me to your friends take your incredibly gorgeous ass and go"

Amos watched her in fury and opened his mouth to reply something nasty, but instead sighed with a shake of his head "You're gonna end up alone" and left.

"Don't I know that" she muttered to herself before turning and beginning her walk towards the dungeons.

"That was incredibly entertaining"

Noelle rolled her eyes and tried not to punch her companion once she realized who the voice belonged to, but it felt impossible not doing so since he seemed to be taunting her with his every step "Didn't I tell you to not talk to me again?"

"I'm obviously not one to do as told" Sirius gave her a cheeky smile "So... that with Diggory was very interesting"

"Wasn't this topic the main reason why I'm extremely annoyed with you"

He tapped his chin with his index finger and looked at her "I believe so" Noelle rolled her eyes and began walking faster before he got in her way "Look I wanted to apologize, I mean it was wrong of me and I got way ahead of myself. I was being a royal git and no one wants others to get into their business, so I'm sorry"

"Okay"

"Okay? That's it? I thought I would need to beg or something" she glared at him and he coughed "Right sorry that was um sexist because one assumes that when a boy messes up to gain forgiveness from the girl they need to beg and do all that other stuff"