26

[ THERE WILL BE SOME SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO BEWARE THE _0_ ]

"So, what are you doing later?"

"I think I'll got to the drive in theater"

"Isn't this like the third time you're going there this week?"

"Shut up Remus, no one asked you"

"No, I'm asking you"

"You're too much of a smartass for your own good" Noelle could hear him chuckle on the other end of the telephone before taking a sharp breath of air. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I guess, the last full moon was kind of bad though"

"You sure it was that and not something else? Like maybe some small lad with black eyes and hair the color of the sun-"

"For Merlin's sake Noelle, this is not a movie!" he screeched exasperatedly at her, but the only thing the girl could do was laugh.

"No but seriously -don't even think about it- how did the date go?" she twirled the cable of the telephone with her index finger and sat herself on the couch.

"We haven't gone in a date Elle, we just went to a bookstore"

"Well we can agree to disagree, just tell me how it went Rem. I need this kind of gossip in my life!"

"Right. Like there's not enough drama with who you're currently fucking-"

"Remus John Lupin!"

"It's the truth!"

"Well I didn't ask for the truth?!"

"Noelle-"

"Hold on Rem- yeah?" the girl looked up from where her eyes laid in the table to meet Arnold's stern gaze.

"Feet off the table and we're having dinner now. You'll see Remus soon enough" he turned around without waiting for an answer which made the girl roll her eyes "I saw that young lady!"

Noelle scoffed underneath her breath "How did he even see that?"

"See what?" Remus asked curiously from the other end.

"Nothing. Anyways I'll see you later Rem"

"Bye Elle, love you!"

"Love you too Rem!"

It had been only a few weeks since the end of the school year and everyone was enjoying their time away from school to be with their families and hang out with their friends, or simply having some time to themselves. Every single one of Noelle's friends agreed on this since they knew the upcoming year would be the hardest of them all. To add to that pile of uncertainness, the looming war ahead had everyone frightened. They all knew that once they got back things wouldn't be the same as they had been for the past six years. Noelle was certain that there would be a lot less students in the school and that the judging glares against the Slytherins would become too constant for her liking, and she hated it. She also knew that most Slytherins would boast about how they were in the "winning" end of the war and it did not help her other housemates that wanted no part in being known as the Dark Lords followers. She had, unwillingly, decided to just enjoy the summer and forget about the war, she would worry about this after graduation.

"Bye guys! I'll see you later!"

"Be home before 11 Noelle, I'm serious. It's getting too bad out there for you to be out there so late" Eliza said standing by the door that lead to the kitchen, a worried frown rested upon her young face making her look much older than what she was.