8

Noelle and Regulus were sat on the floor of a hill infront of the forbidden forest. They were still at Hogsmeade but they were at a much more secluded area to be away from prying eyes. Only when they were alone could Regulus truly be himself, Noelle was the only person who understood where he was coming from and why he did what he did, she didn't expect anything of him. She loved Regulus, not for some name or blood status or appearances. Just for Regulus.

"Hasn't Sinistra assigned you a tutor?" he asked curiously flicking a strand of hair that fell infront of his eye.

"Nope, I think she forgot" she shrugged.

"But you need that class in order to become a teacher, since you don't know what kind of professor you want to be" he retorted throwing some candy into his mouth.

"I know but I can't do much about it. I mean I already dropped the ones that I couldn't picture myself teaching so..."
she sighed and fell on her back.

The air was cold and bit their skin, but they did not mind. Winter was almost on them and soon snow would start to fall, but until then they would enjoy themselves.

"What about you?" she asked.

"What about me?" he asked nonchalantly falling next to her as they stared at the clear sky.

"Have you thought of what you want to do after Hoggy Hoggy Warts?" he chuckled at her childish behavior and shook his head.

"I would like to be the seeker of a profesional Quidditch team, but that's not gonna happen. You know my parents, they want me to have some boring job at the ministry" she frowned at his words. Yes she loved Regulus, yes she had met his parents and they adored her, yes they were pleasant enough when she was around, but they were awfully strict and unfair to him most of the time, if not all the time.

"You should tell them how you feel Reg"

"They won't care. One of their son's already a disgrace, they can't have both their children being disappointments" he said with such anger, not at his brother, but at the how things played out.

"I'm sorry Reg" she took his hand in hers to try and comfort the boy. Taking in the uneasy look he had, she knew he was going to vent.

"Everything fell on me, you know? I was barely 10 when they found out through Bella that he was sorted into Gryffindor and they were so mad, so angry at everyone I mean we all knew he was different ever since we were little. And when I came here and the hat didn't immediately send me into Slytherin I was so scared. He got such a bad beating for something he couldn't control and I was so scared for myself because I almost got sorted into Ravenclaw. And I know it probably wouldn't have been as bad as Gryffindor but I begged the hat to put me in Slytherin. Now I wonder what could've happened if I did get sorted into Ravenclaw. Sirius and I would probably be probably be on speaking terms, I would've still met you. My family would despise me, maybe not as much as Sirius but still, I would've preferred that instead of being treated like the golden boy. I hate being so mean when I'm at home, I hate the purity talks and the Dark Lord, I hate how most of them want me to join and I hate having to fake a smile and say how - how honored I'd be to join him" The lump in his throat stopped him from talking and he closed his eyes to not let the tears fall. Seeing this, Noelle sat up and brought Regulus onto her, holding him tightly against her chest while tears of her own rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh Reggie" he was now on her lap and she held him as if he were a baby, trying to soothe him while sobs racked his body.

"I wish things were different between us, you know?" he let go of her so he was sitting infront of her, his legs bent and around her "When I was little I was scared of storms and - and he would always sneak into my room and hold me until I fell asleep. He was there for me and I wish I could be there for him when he's in pain. But everyone is constantly watching me, looking for the right moment when I fuck up... I can't do this" he cried harder falling into Noelle's arms.

"One day - one day he'll know all these things. You'll be there for each other again and do all those things brothers do. You're gonna have the time of your life and he'll be proud of you, because you're so brave Reggie, you're so brave. And he'll always want to hang out with you because you're his little brother and he loves you so much, he loves you so much. For now we can do something so you guys can meet up and no one will ever find out about this, because you have my word Reggie"

"I'll think about that" he nodded at her. They in an embrace for some time before he once more let go of her, cleaning up his face with the back of his hand "Sorry for that Ellie"

"Don't be Reggie. I'm always here for you" she messed up his hair playfully to which he smiled.

"Thank you"

"You're very wel-"

She was caught off by the snapping of a branch behind them. Turning around they faced the forest and met the grey eyes of a big black dog. Regulus let out a high pitched shriek that made Noelle look at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" she realized her mistake a second too late "Don't-"

"Actually that's my brother" she glared at Regulus who stared back at her innocently.

"I hate you"

"No you don't. Besides we might die because that thing" he pointed at the dog who watched them curiously "is the Grim"

"Don't be stupid Reggie. No one has seen the Grim for over a century" his eyes widened when she motioned the dog over and he came towards her happily "Good boy! You're a very cute dog, yes you are!" she petted him and he barked at her contently because of her affections "Do you think the Grim would let me pet him?" she scoffed at the face of the gobsmacked boy who stared at them "I thought you were smarter than this Reg" she teased him and the dog barked again wagging his tail.

"You're unbelievable" he shook his head.

"Unbelievably gorgeous you mean"

"You're just like him" she slapped his shoulder "I'm serious!"

"No you're not"

They played with the dog for awhile before getting up and heading back to the castle. But even then the dog followed behind Noelle, whimpering so she would pay attention to him.

"Not only do I drive both girls and boys crazy , but dogs can't get enough of me" she joked and Regulus rolled his eyes before dropping on his knee to pet the dog behind the ears. A simple pet turned into Regulus throwing a stick so the dog would fetch it and return it back rapidly so he would do it again. This actions made more than one girl swoon and Noelle didn't pass the opportunity to tease him "Reggie you have attracted quite a crowd" blushing, he pet the dog one last time before leaving with Noelle.

After they returned to the castle they went on their separate ways. Noelle was walking to the Great Hall when she saw Sirius coming towards her from the other end of the hallway. She smirked before she approached him and stood before him. Curiously he raised an eyebrow waiting for her to talk.

"I've thought about what you said and I accept. We'll talk later about the conditions. Oh and uh" she stood on her toes so she could whisper in his ear "you don't have to turn into a dog to have my undivided attention Snuffles" she kissed his cheek and left the corridor.

"Bloody hell"

Heeeeey, this was a filler chapter like I mentioned before and I hope you liked it. So now we'll see some more action between Sirius and Noelle. I must warn that when I thought about this fanfic I always pictured them having a physical relationship above anything so there will be smut, i will warn you before it takes place and I hope to be able to write good smut at that but who knows. Anyways please comment and vote and maybe share with some friends? It would mean the world. Thank you and bye!
All the love
Axx